Christian Nightmares

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
So...what's the first thing the commies get rid of when they take power? Besides your property and your guns.
China officially recognizes 5 religions, and allows others.

The majority of Vietnamese believe in a combination of Daoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.

Cuba is relatively open to all religions now, and Raul Castro may or may not be a practicing Catholic himself. The religious have been welcome in the Communist party since 1990.

Then again, nobody in the US is trying to impose communism.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
China officially recognizes 5 religions, and allows others.

The majority of Vietnamese believe in a combination of Daoism, Buddhism, and Confucianism.

Cuba is relatively open to all religions now, and Raul Castro may or may not be a practicing Catholic himself. The religious have been welcome in the Communist party since 1990.

IDK about Vietnam or Cuba, but I wouldn't be holding China up as an exemplar of religious tolerance.

NGOs and media continued to report deaths in custody and that the government tortured, physically abused, arrested, disappeared, detained, sentenced to prison, subjected to forced labor and forced indoctrination in CCP ideology, and harassed adherents of both registered and unregistered religious groups for activities related to their religious beliefs and practices.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Reactions: Woke AF

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
yet the people who always seem to shriek the loudest about nonsensical things like Sharia Law taking hold in our government seem to be on board or at the minimum silent about Christian Fundamentalists in high office openly and proudly legislating their religion upon the rest of us.

Last edited:
Reactions: CutnSnip and mundus

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
This IG feed is almost as good as @lookatthisrussian and @qualifiedcaptain

http://instagr.am/p/CP-8t8eDGwp/
Religion is a hell of a drug. Is it any surprise that these people are waist deep in Trump and QaNon?
The woke communists of the erBb are at it again. I pray for your useless souls.

Throughout its history, but with renewed vigor in recent years, the atheistic communist Chinese regime has sought to crush or at the very least control Christianity within Chinese borders. Christianity is regarded by the communist leadership as a foreign threat to its control and well-being — one that Mao Zedong endeavored to eliminate altogether.

Although Chinese Christians of all denominations have routinely been subject to harassment, torture, detentions, and executions inside China's borders, the CCP has recently taken more brazenly to hounding those who have fled abroad.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
The woke communists of the erBb are at it again. I pray for your useless souls.

Throughout its history, but with renewed vigor in recent years, the atheistic communist Chinese regime has sought to crush or at the very least control Christianity within Chinese borders. Christianity is regarded by the communist leadership as a foreign threat to its control and well-being — one that Mao Zedong endeavored to eliminate altogether.

Although Chinese Christians of all denominations have routinely been subject to harassment, torture, detentions, and executions inside China's borders, the CCP has recently taken more brazenly to hounding those who have fled abroad.
I’m sorry this is happening to you Joe!:poke:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I’m sorry this is happening to you Joe!:poke:
I met with a client last week at his home to help him change beneficiaries on his living trust. There was a cute little Teddy bear sitting on the only empty chair at the table. His 74 year old wife grabbed it out of my hands, hugged it and became totally preoccupied with it. Very sad. I suppose that’s what your implying about me. All I can say is this calls for a breathholding challange in my swimming pool.

• Love
Reactions: $kully

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I met with a client last week at his home to help him change beneficiaries on his living trust. There was a cute little Teddy bear sitting on the only empty chair at the table. His 74 year old wife grabbed it out of my hands, hugged it and became totally preoccupied with it. Very sad. I suppose that’s what your implying about me. All I can say is this calls for a breathholding challange in my swimming pool.
A client? LOL, imagine thinking people care who sits and watches them sign documents.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
http://instagr.am/p/CiS7125uUk9/

Last edited: