Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Lets ease one bad drug with another bad drug. :rolleyes:
Poison is in the dose.

Some people shouldn't do drugs.

Other people can.

Cold exposure is a pretty good state regulator and pain control strategy.

But it's cold.

That is the only problem.

May 18, 2020
Poison is in the dose.

Some people shouldn't do drugs.

Other people can.

Cold exposure is a pretty good state regulator and pain control strategy.

But it's cold.

That is the only problem.
Ahah, this is strange, it seems to me that many have already switched to oil CBD. I tried it recently and honestly I really liked the effect, but the taste was just awful and I could not take it inside. Then I decided to use it for vaping. I searched the Internet for a popular vape shop and found vape liquid with cbd in one cool british vape shop. I bought them and it was really tasty and the effect was the same. So, I met CBD and now regularly use it:)
Somebody says that this is very harmful,but I know for sure that it’s completely safe!

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2020
New South Wales Sydney
Different people have different goals when it comes to this type of topic. I'm personally using them, and I have pain relief for my back and hips, also sleep much better and at morning I'm full of energy. My workflow increased. I work efficiently and really feel nice all the time! I know it’s natural, organic and it’s under control of government. It’s legal therefore is ok. I despise alcohol because it makes you dizzy and most often people say and do things they would not do in sober state. I purchase mine from https://baeys.com/product/baeys-cbd-gummies/ , I like prices, quality and feedback! You can google, they are great. Peace

Last edited:

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
There has been a significant amount of research done on the pharmaceutical grade cannabidiol (CBD) Epidiolex and medical cannabis. All of the research suggests that CBD oil and cannabis tend to worsen anxiety and depression more often than they help it. I doubt your garage grade Chinese horseshit is going to work better.

Studies have proven beyond doubt that they also don't work for pain, nausea, appetite, and "inflammation" unless you consider adverse side effects from using them as some sort of benefit.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
There has been a significant amount of research done on the pharmaceutical grade cannabidiol (CBD) Epidiolex and medical cannabis. All of the research suggests that CBD oil and cannabis tend to worsen anxiety and depression more often than they help it. I doubt your garage grade Chinese horseshit is going to work better.

Studies have proven beyond doubt that they also don't work for pain, nausea, appetite, and "inflammation" unless you consider adverse side effects from using them as some sort of benefit.
my mileage varies greatly then the research you have read. :unsure:

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Or you are too stoned to tell?
Referring to CBD and the anxiety and depression factor.

Pretty much a 100 percent success rate around my circle of peers.

As far as pain management with the topicals and reducing inflammation - again pretty much 100 percent success rate around my peers.

Placebo? Could be.

As far as being to stoned to tell. After 7 p.m. Yes. Feeling good regardless.

• Haha
Reactions: the janitor
Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
I have tried to vape on CBD oils, and it wasn't that bad if to be sincere. Yeah, it is different than weed but let's not forget that it is less harmful and that it also helps as medicine to decrease pains caused by cancer or to cure anxiety, depression, or insomnia. So, don't be afraid, it is better to try once than to regret all your life because you didn't try it. There are a lot of new and interesting things related to CBD products on https://urbanaroma.com/how-to-find-weed-in-dc/ you can check it, I am sure that you will learn a lot of new things about CBD.

Last edited:
Jul 22, 2020
California Woodside
Yeah, dude, cbd is a good decision for anxiety. I had problems with anxiety and it was really terrible, it started after a surgery on my leg. Many medicine I have tried did not give me results or they made me too sluggish. Then I tried cbd. The effect was as it should be. For me the most comfortable way was vaping them and I bought cbd vape oil for my vape and it is cool, very cool. It helps me to get rid od pain and forget about stress. It costs a lot, but i found some stores where the prices are great, even the best as i know here are the greatest prices www.healthcanal.com.

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
CBD is cool I use it in many forms, but not as vape oil, not yet. I like my vape liquids that I can get on vaporsolo. They have so many of them and I love the fresh ones. I don't know how CBD would taste really and I love to have a nice taste when I vape. I was even buying menthol cigarettes when I used to smoke because of the taste. You can get whatever you need there from full on vape kits to batteries like samsung 25r. It is a great place for vapers and my favorite place to shop at. When I browse the site I feel like when my wife is buying shoes...

Last edited:

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Sativa = Cocaine of ganja.
Indica = Heroine/Morphine of ganja.
Rudherallis = Short period flowering, can be both Indica or Sativa.

SurfFuerteventura

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Sep 20, 2014
Ribbit
Anyone just eat ganja? One of the original super foods. When I grow too much, that's what I do with all the clean leftovers, salad, smoothies, etc.

The not so clean stuff gets burned in the fireplace and ashes go straight back into the garden.

Munch munch, and you get no munchies!