CBD Oil Vape

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
3. Use CBD topical oil as a lubricant for jerking off and anal sex with the wife.
It may be anecdotal, but I know this guy who said his wife always hated anal...until he used CBD topical oil as lube.

Now he says she prefers anal sex to vaginal sex. That it really relaxes her sphincter.

So I picked up some CBD topical at the local dispensary and used it to lube up my own wife's sphincter.

She said she noticed no difference in sphincter relaxation or enjoyment.

When it told my friend about the disappointing results he told me it was because I needed to educate myself on CBD, and that I need to buy the high quality products to get the therapeutic effect. That CBD cured his dog's hip pain, and his mom is using it for he chronic knee pain and she's pain free!! That CBD oil can be used to cure anxiety, stress, pain, depression, inflammation, ADHD, Alzheimers Disease, Schizophrenia, Insomnia, etc.

If you're not getting the benefits you don't have quality product! And of course, CBD doesn't work the same for everyone.

:poop:

Reactions: Leaverite

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
It may be anecdotal, but I know this guy who said his wife always hated anal...until he used CBD topical oil as lube.

Now he says she prefers anal sex to vaginal sex. That it really relaxes her sphincter.

So I picked up some CBD topical at the local dispensary and used it to lube up my own wife's sphincter.

When it told my friend about the disappointing results he told me it was because I needed to educate myself on CBD, and that I need to buy the high quality products to get the therapeutic effect. That CBD cured his dog's hip pain, and his mom is using it for he chronic knee pain and she's pain free!! That CBD oil can be used to cure anxiety, stress, pain, depression, inflammation, ADHD, Alzheimers Disease, Schizophrenia, Insomnia, etc.

If you're not getting the benefits you don't have quality product! And of course, CBD doesn't work the same for everyone.

Your test methods just may be unsound...

sussle

Oct 11, 2009

i wish i could un-read this. way too much information.

Reactions: Leaverite

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 29, 2019

So what is the best brand?

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
CBD is modern day snake oil. I've got chronic tightness in legs and lower back from sitting at desk job. have literally tried every remedy on the market. massage creams - check. yoga balls - check. foam rollers - check. PT - check. CBD gummies - check. CBD oil - check. CBD vape pens - check. none of that had long term solutions over the last three years+ when my leg tightness really was debilitating (post El Nino '16 been struggling every winter with tightness). As far as CBD goes: gummies = nothing. CBD oil (Nano Craft) = only affect was diarrhea cleanse. CBD vap pen = it does relax you at night going to bed, but experience sore throats from the pen and stopped. The most effect tool I've found so far is the percussion massage guns. On Amazon got a knock off of the Hypevolt (retail $350) for $200. that's what will work to relax your muscles, or get a massage weekly at $100-ish per session
Id get a stand up work station. Treat the cause not the symptoms

Reactions: everysurfer

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
Id get a stand up work station. Treat the cause not the symptoms
this is very good advice - sitting all day is indeed the new smoking. have spent my working life in and out of other people's cubicle farms and i have seen people switch to a stand up work station...literally transforming themselves physically over the course of a year or two.

Reactions: Swallow Tail

Swallow Tail

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 6, 2017
Your Mom’s House
this is very good advice - sitting all day is indeed the new smoking. have spent my working life in and out of other people's cubicle farms and i have seen people switch to a stand up work station...literally transforming themselves physically over the course of a year or two.
Can I get an amen!