CBD Oil Vape

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I do not know details, but my wife is a nurse and says there have been many (sudden and irreversible) deaths occurring recently from people vaping. Something about the vitamin E oil and whatever else is in them causing a coating in the lungs and inability to breathe. Many.
If you do vape, please look into this.
pop corn lung

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
There has been a significant amount of research done on the pharmaceutical cannabidiol (CBD) Epidiolex and medical cannabis. At present, the bulk of the research suggests that CBD oil and cannabis tend to worsen anxiety and depression more often than they help it. They also don't work reliably well (with some side effects no less) for pain, nausea, appetite, and "inflammation."

CBD oil is not a pharmaceutical product and does not get held to the same production standards as, say, Tylenol, which is another area of concern.

What we know:

1) It's not effective for reducing anxiety (can increase it in some cases)
2) It has no effect on physical recovery as measured by objective performance
3) At present, the data on CBD oil suggests that it doesn't do much of anything save for rare seizure disorders who are also being treated with antiepileptics.

There are side effects that are known at this time, but it's a relatively new supplement as well so IMO it is equally as likely that there are unknown benefits as there are unknown side effects.

I'd pass on CBD oil right now until more convincing data comes along.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
C
3) At present, the data on CBD oil suggests that it doesn't do much of anything save for rare seizure disorders who are also being treated with antiepileptics.
those i'm pretty sure have THC also in them. that these oils to be effective have to have a combo of THC in them? the CBD stand alone oils, agree more research has to be done on them. to me it seems like a placebo effect. or like the CBD muscle creams, it's probably another ingredient doing the trick.

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
CBD is modern day snake oil. I've got chronic tightness in legs and lower back from sitting at desk job. have literally tried every remedy on the market. massage creams - check. yoga balls - check. foam rollers - check. PT - check. CBD gummies - check. CBD oil - check. CBD vape pens - check. none of that had long term solutions over the last three years+ when my leg tightness really was debilitating (post El Nino '16 been struggling every winter with tightness). As far as CBD goes: gummies = nothing. CBD oil (Nano Craft) = only affect was diarrhea cleanse. CBD vap pen = it does relax you at night going to bed, but experience sore throats from the pen and stopped. The most effect tool I've found so far is the percussion massage guns. On Amazon got a knock off of the Hypevolt (retail $350) for $200. that's what will work to relax your muscles, or get a massage weekly at $100-ish per session
Take calcium and magnesium and stop sitting so much.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
There has been a significant amount of research done on the pharmaceutical cannabidiol (CBD) Epidiolex and medical cannabis. At present, the bulk of the research suggests that CBD oil and cannabis tend to worsen anxiety and depression more often than they help it. They also don't work reliably well (with some side effects no less) for pain, nausea, appetite, and "inflammation."

CBD oil is not a pharmaceutical product and does not get held to the same production standards as, say, Tylenol, which is another area of concern.

What we know:

1) It's not effective for reducing anxiety (can increase it in some cases)
2) It has no effect on physical recovery as measured by objective performance

There are side effects that are known at this time, but it's a relatively new supplement as well so IMO it is equally as likely that there are unknown benefits as there are unknown side effects.

I'd pass on CBD oil right now until more convincing data comes along.

What Doug is saying is fvk the CBD and get on HGH and Testosterone!

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
Just ease your way into the magnesium or you'll be running for the shitter!
been taking calcium + magnesium for years. tried Glucosamine too for knee joint tightness. felt some improvement first weeks of taking it, then no different after.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
been taking calcium + magnesium for years. tried Glucosamine too for knee joint tightness. felt some improvement first weeks of taking it, then no different after.
No reason to supplement calcium. The RDA is probably overstated in favor of the dairy industry lobby. If you have a balanced diet you probably get enough.

If anything, calcium could be damaging because it can form arterial plaque. Better to supplement with K2 to help mobilize calcium.

Reactions: Havoc

surfysurfy1476

Nep status
Jan 27, 2018
I disagree on the calcium. Most people dont get enough. It's the most abundant mineral in the body.

Add hyalauronic acid, msm and beef gelatin capsules. The gelatin can be a game changer, take a lot of it.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The most calcium rich food I eat is a cup of Greek yogurt in the morning, which is maybe 30% of RDA. Beyond that my diet is fairly typical with a decent amount of vegetables and minimal dairy. I’ve had Dexa scans done, and my bone density is 2-3 standard deviations above the average for men my age.

If you’re worried about osteoporosis, the best thing you can do is lift weights IMO. Take this for what it’s worth because I'm an N=1 experiment just like everyone else.

Reactions: Havoc

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The CBD's.

It's not the smoke. That is the THC's. The creams do work. Even saw a CBD cream advertised lately on TV.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I do not know details, but my wife is a nurse and says there have been many (sudden and irreversible) deaths occurring recently from people vaping. Something about the vitamin E oil and whatever else is in them causing a coating in the lungs and inability to breathe. Many.
If you do vape, please look into this.
Irreversible death? Is that worse than the regular death?

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
Considering all the news I've been reading lately about vaping, I think you'd have to be nuts to do it. My dad went down with lung cancer. Not being able to breathe is about the worst goddamn thing imaginable.