Can we talk about the non stop whining from restaurant and small business owners.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Stroganoff isn’t in the running for what could go wrong here. Trust me on that.
Yeah, meating Stroganoff to my face and Mexico don't mix. Don't need you, OT or JEwing to tell me that. But yeah, there are bigger problems than getting a good plate of the beef strogies.

If I had weather like you had, I'd lean more towards the pilsners instead of the hopmonsters. That said, Pliney is pretty refreshing for a beer in its class :beer:

Bayview

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 21, 2009
NJ
Not knowing what a pandemic is, can't be called "studying". A simple Google search will explain to you how pandemics work. It's been 9 months and you still haven't done it, yet you repeat the same ignorant bullshit.

Your ignorance is not as good as science, though you love to think so.
SCIENCE. GOOGLE. So smart. Don’t forget WIKIPEDIA! SCIENCE!:roflmao::roflmao:

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
Most over-rated beer in existence. Anyone touting its virtues should never accuse anyone else of herd mentality or groupthink.
For context:

- Kento now lives within stumbling distance of their breweries/brewpubs
- Sonoma County just joined the herd in declaring you mustn't see anyone outside your household (except at the mall)

but as is tradition, your choice

meat me to my face or breathe holding contest :monkey:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Most over-rated beer in existence. Anyone touting its virtues should never accuse anyone else of herd mentality or groupthink.
If the brewery was within 10 minutes of you, would you pick up a growler of it?

Actually, there are fucktons of breweries in my immediate vicinity.

I am in the Catch 22 where these must be sampled but the holiday bingeing has to be put to rest for a while. :roflmao:

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
No. I'd come for the Belgian style beers. Supplication is amazing.
Why do you hate America, specifically California and my sons and grandsons home town? (you fvckin transplanted commie):dancing:

Beer is amazing. Cold beer is better than warm beer. Warm beer is better than no beer. Don’t overthink it. Can I get an amen here? This may be the most bipartisan statement ever posted here. Even those that don’t drink beer for whatever reason can agree with this. If not, they aren’t to be trusted anyway.

That Belgium beer, how does it go with doña julia’s día de la virgen de Guadalupe pozole rojo? Seems like it would be more filling?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Evolution

Survival of the fittest

Science
Americans fear and despise weakness.

Unless they are the weak ones.

Then they expect free stuff.

Science.

(One of the reasons humans create social groups is to protect the weak [children, old people, retards)

Maybe this impulse goes away when the social group is too big?