Can we talk about the non stop whining from restaurant and small business owners.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I bet I've studied it more than you have. Its your ignorance that has you living in fear.
Not knowing what a pandemic is, can't be called "studying". A simple Google search will explain to you how pandemics work. It's been 9 months and you still haven't done it, yet you repeat the same ignorant bullshit.

Your ignorance is not as good as science, though you love to think so.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Such a hypocrite.
Consistently the dumbest person to ever grace the erBB.

I've never propagated "opening the economy" in the middle of the pandemic.

You did.

I always stuck to the distancing and mask rules.

You didn't.

So go fück yourself dumbass.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
How long are they going to stay at yours?
I didn’t ask. The inlaws live in town, my wife taught school with my daughter in laws mom for 25 years, so they’ll stay in town some and out here some. They’ve known each other since kindergarten. Go figure. Loads of family on both sides in town so they gotta make the rounds. My son wants to get in the water, he can’t get into the drive and the cold up where you and kento exiled to when you were run out of the promised land aka socali.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
So you are comparing the US of the 1700s with the US of now and using that as your justification of letting the virus burn through the population unchecked?

I'm not going to say it. But you know I'm thinking it.
this is a pretty long winded way of saying I’m racist

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
I didn’t ask. The inlaws live in town, my wife taught school with my daughter in laws mom for 25 years, so they’ll stay in town some and out here some. They’ve known each other since kindergarten. Go figure. Loads of family on both sides in town so they gotta make the rounds. My son wants to get in the water, he can’t get into the drive and the cold up where you and kento exiled to when you were run out of the promised land aka socali.
I'm back in SoCal my friend. Got while the gittin was good. Would've spent another two weeks in fire evacuation this October. This time, I didn't. ;)

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
It’s interesting to me that you have some people who say, stay home if you want, cool, or go out, also cool, up to you to decide for yourself

then other people who say, no, I know better than you what is best for you.