Can we talk about critical race theory?

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
If we can't agree on critical race theory then we can discuss critical pedagogy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_pedagogy
what for?

from the wiki page:
'...developing a particularly strong base in the United States,'

I have heard of one high school in Oakland that incorporates some of his ideas. There may be a couple of other schools in this nation that pay lip service, but a strong base:roflmao:

and his work has does wonders in Brazil:violin:

that said I like his ideas but I don't think the way they are used in primary school is appropriate.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Didn't some rich GOP donor spend a bunch of money create this as a divisive issue?

People don't realize how much the push back of the parents (and in my case students) cools woke jets in school.

The admins can force it down the teacher's throats but the teachers can't force down students' throats.

Meanwhile, the buildings are collapsing.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
if you made it, it sure as hell is

I don't even know what you said, but I'd bet it's hawt garbage
Wait you need to hear this: He compared prosecution of himself, a white male, to Nazi-era Jews.

He’s practically posting from Auschwitz right now.

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
If we can't agree on critical race theory then we can discuss critical pedagogy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_pedagogy
Where I used to teach, there was a minority of teachers who fully saw the world through the opressor vs oppressed binary lens, and they really bought into the idea of teaching to bring about social change. They were very vocal about it, too. Most teachers just wanted to educate kids, though.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
How about the guys with "6 million was not enough on their clothing", Nazi enough?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Amazing how he is accusing others of Nazism when his team has a quite a few literal Nazis among them. his projection and hypocrisy have no limits.
Looks like you've moved onto Fecal definitions of terms

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Looks like you've moved onto Fecal definitions of terms
Keep gaslighting, none but your fellow travelers buys it, again your people were wearing "6 million was not enough" on their clothing ,Nazi or not? Congrats on completely hypocritically using Goodwins law

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Are you comparing your suffering as a white man with Nazi-era Jews as well?
Dude, your reading comprehension is seriously awful. No, I wasn’t comparing or equating.

I was asking Mundus specifically who are the card carrying Nazis in the republican party. Racists, absolutely, but the words “literal nazis” means something :trout: