Can we talk about critical race theory?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Critical race theory is nothing more than academically endorsed racism against "whites"

It is pseudoscience that rivals Nazi-era programs against Jews
It's worse than that. Its true purpose is to divide people via demographics. It's one of those exercises where ends justify the means.

You can go to any college campus or large city in America and ask people what kills more black people on America, the police or car accidents. 80+% will say police, when the truth is car accidents by orders of magnitude. This is the goal of CRT in a nut shell. There isn't a meaningful statistical difference in law enforcement unjustified shootings when any people of any race are compared yet you go to an inner city school and ask kids about the police and they will tell you they are scared to death that the cops are out there hunting people. This is the goal of CRT and other left wing social justice programs.

Fun fact. White liberal suburban woman and the Hal's support defunding the police by huge percentages over people who live in inner cities that are threatened by police defunding. It's another example of the soft racism by the left that only causes more misery to black people.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
It's worse than that. Its true purpose is to divide people via demographics. It's one of those exercises where ends justify the means.

You can go to any college campus or large city in America and ask people what kills more black people on America, the police or car accidents. 80+% will say police, when the truth is car accidents by orders of magnitude. This is the goal of CRT in a nut shell. There isn't a meaningful statistical difference in law enforcement unjustified shootings when any people of any race are compared yet you go to an inner city school and ask kids about the police and they will tell you they are scared to death that the cops are out there hunting people. This is the goal of CRT and other left wing social justice programs.

Fun fact. White liberal suburban woman and the Hal's support defunding the police by huge percentages over people who live in inner cities that are threatened by police defunding. It's another example of the soft racism by the left that only causes more misery to black people.

You've done this experiment?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Critical race theory is nothing more than academically endorsed racism against "whites"

Yeah, but Remember that one time when the college republicans took over the stage and shut down the CRT speech?

No, wait, never mind. I can’t either

Reactions: Ifallalot

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005
Critical race theory isn't scientific, it combines Marxish philosophy with Post Modern text choppers. This is about as unscientific as it gets. Epicly trolled recently. Super pessimistic new-left boomer philosophy with a Tumblr reboot. It's the self-important serious academic version of wearing JNCOs and masturbating to anime.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Education should be color-blind. The last thing the left wants is a color-blind society. They want division so they highlight division and foment division. They want to start the division process as young as possible. CRT is part of that effort.

Last edited:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

Holy fück, did you just compare white people in America to Nazi-era Jews? :poke:

Talking about playing a victim and being a snowflake, a racist one at that, sheesh.

• Haha

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You compared yourself to Nazi-era Jews, you dumbfuck. Arizona fried your last 3 brain cells.

I love how you think you are the biggest victim of all this, just because you’re white. :roflmao:
Let me guess, you've never read a single word of critical race theory literature

If you have, you'd know the comparison is not far off at all

And I don't think I'm a victim, mainly because if I was we'd have you, the King of White Knights, rushing to save the poor victims

"racist" lmao

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig