Cali Lunch Brah

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't know why pie joints and bakeries don't (maybe they do) buy reverse osmosis or even deionized water filters (almost pure h20 ) and tout it. And if they want specific minerals in their water it's soooo easy to do like breweries do with their water, sometimes changing from batch to batch depending on the style of beer they're brewing.
Probably because most people don’t know the difference? Or the volume of water makes it too expensive and cumbersome?

• Haha
Reactions: LifeOnMars

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
A lot of people tend to like pizza that is fvckin awful.

We've all heard the praise for Costco pizza here - and that sh!t is a step below even Little Caesar's...
I retract my statement on that.

It did used to be better way back when. I agree it's dried out sh!t right now. And their rotisserie chicken has gone to hell too. Greasy and is tough eating the next day. Although making a chicken pot pie out of the dregs wasn't horrible.

Not all time of course but I'd rather walk to Homerun Pizza and grab a coldie or two and watch the game while I wait for it to be cooked.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Probably because most people don’t know the difference? Or the volume of water makes it too expensive and cumbersome?
I'm probably interpreting that wrong but volume? I know that you know that those water fill stations at the store use filters and don't have big tanks like the gas station does.:monkey:

Looks like you can get filtration systems that replicate water from different places.

Reactions: grapedrink