By allowing Stephen Miller to remain in his current position......

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
It's so easy to see which people were scared of the boogeyman as kids
Only you have the right to be offended.

Everybody else is a pussy because they don't like racist pieces of sh!t and neo-fash garbage like you.

As long as nobody says a bad word about white males or tries to make you use pronouns.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
thanks for clearing that up now would you please tell us that the neo-Nazis don't have a right to run people over, beat people up. vandalize, divert traffic, commit homicide. etc.

you really are an idiot.
Never ever will you hear a bad word from Caca, grapedrink or ifailalot about any of these things.

Not only that but they will incesantly mock those who have a problem with a racist in a White House.

That's going way beyond "defending the right to free speech".

What a bunch of human garbage.

I mean, one of them is a Proud Boi. So it's clear what team he's on.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Never ever will you hear a bad word from Caca, grapedrink or ifailalot about any of these things.
Wrong. You are full of shite as usual. I think it’s awful that that girl was killed and those people run over. Just like I think it’s wrong to put a beat down someone randomly, for any reason, or burn a cross on their lawn.

Anyone who does those things should be prosecuted, because they are crimes. Just like the things Antifa does that I am critical of.

Not only that but they will incesantly mock those who have a problem with a racist in a White House.
Mocking irrational and obsessive knee jerk TDS is fun.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Pointing out that president's right hand man is a white supremacist is irrational and obsessive but starting million threads about Antifa, trans people and random SJWs nobody ever heard of is not irrational or obsessive.

You've never started a single thread to express your disgust towards alt-right garbage but you spent many hours defending them.

Fascinating way to show that you're not a Proud Boi boot licker.