By allowing Stephen Miller to remain in his current position......

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
For example, I’ve never heard you speak out against human trafficking. That means you must think that having a white supremacist in the White House is a bigger problem than human trafficking?
Another terrible analogy.

If I defended and trivialized human traffickers and attacked people who speak out against them, then you may have a point.

That's all you bro.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Another terrible analogy.

If I defended and trivialized human traffickers and attacked people who speak out against them, then you may have a point.

That's all you bro.
No, your whole premise is that I have no business criticizing Antifa because we have a racist in the cabinet. Which is completely idiotic, because it minimizes abhorrent behavior. Nor have I ever defended Stephen Miller, or anyone on team Trump.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Hey, it was your analogy.

I just used it correctly.

It's one thing if you never criticize the neo-fash garbage but it's completely another if you constantly trivialize their behavior and mock those who call them out.

• Haha

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Hey, it was your analogy.

I just used it correctly.

It's one thing if you never criticize the neo-fash garbage but it's completely another if you constantly trivialize their behavior and mock those who call them out.
Sorry, but a bunch of fatties chanting west is best and who only get into physical altercations with Antifa are really no threat to the vast majority of people. Nor is a group like that the equivalent of beating someone up just because of their skin color, burning a cross on someone’s lawn, or driving a car into a group of protestors.

Asking you to clarify what is so horrible about a group like that, and why you obsess over them, is not trivializing or defending. Nuance.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So this was a correct analogy:

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Apparently Miller went to Santa Monica High and was a racist prick even then. People gave him a lot of sh!t about it and he developed a chip on his shoulder he wears to this day.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Sorry, but a bunch of fatties chanting west is best and who only get into physical altercations with Antifa are really no threat to the vast majority of people. Nor is a group like that the equivalent of beating someone up just because of their skin color, burning a cross on someone’s lawn, or driving a car into a group of protestors.

Asking you to clarify what is so horrible about a group like that, and why you obsess over them, is not trivializing or defending. Nuance.
Once again.

Stephen Miller is a senior advisor to the president of the United States, not a fatty chanting west is best.

Antifa is not in the WH.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Once again.

Stephen Miller is a senior advisor to the president of the United States, not a fatty chanting west is best.

Antifa is not in the WH.
Which I agree is a problem, and not once have I trivialized that. Although on that note, Proud boys aren’t in the White House either, yet you’ve been bitching about them for how many years now?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Which I agree is a problem, and not once have I trivialized that. Although on that note, Proud boys aren’t in the White House either, yet you’ve been bitching about them for how many years now?
Miller and Proud Bois are a part of the same movement.

They spew identical xenophobic and racist bullshit.

Trump too. Proud Bois wear MAGA hats for a reason

You can't make one post that doesn't defend your heroes.

You start good but then just revert back to more of the same.

Sigh

• Haha

Lance Mannion

Duke status
Mar 7, 2009
In Gods Country

Sigh
Can ya' give me an A-MEN! Can ya' gimme a HallelooooooYaHHH!

Keep going brother, you'll rid us of The Unbelievers soon enough.

Obama be Praised

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

Sigh
Defending someone’s right to speak and organize, and the rights of people to patronize that content, is not the same as defending that group or their ideas.

If you think they are my hero’s, then name one ideal share with them.

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Defending someone’s right to speak and organize, and the rights of people to patronize that content, is not the same as defending that group or their ideas.

If you think they are my hero’s, then name one ideal share with them.
so you are saying antifa has the right to organize and share their ideas.
wow good on ya for such an open mind.

• Love
Reactions: FecalFace

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Fecal knows that.

But Fecal doesn't like free speech.

In his fcked up mind free speech is dangerous.

He doesn't want to explicitly say that though...so he simply promotes anti-speech arguments/attacks without saying he's against free speech. Except for that one time he fcked up and admitted it.

He is a scared man. A large man, but inside a little man.:(

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
so you are saying antifa has the right to organize and share their ideas.
wow good on ya for such an open mind.
Yes of course they do. What they don't have the right to do is divert traffic without permits, shoot fireworks at police officers, attack people with weapons, vandalize, etc.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Fecal knows that.

But Fecal doesn't like free speech.

In his fcked up mind free speech is dangerous.

He doesn't want to explicitly say that though...so he simply promotes anti-speech arguments/attacks without saying he's against free speech. Except for that one time he fcked up and admitted it.

He is a scared man. A large man, but inside a little man.:(
Fecal loves free speech bro. He said it here himself!

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
Yes of course they do. What they don't have the right to do is divert traffic without permits, shoot fireworks at police officers, attack people with weapons, vandalize, etc.
thanks for clearing that up now would you please tell us that the neo-Nazis don't have a right to run people over, beat people up. vandalize, divert traffic, commit homicide. etc.

you really are an idiot.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
thanks for clearing that up now would you please tell us that the neo-Nazis don't have a right to run people over, beat people up. vandalize, divert traffic, commit homicide. etc.

you really are an idiot.
OMG strawman much? Where have I ever condoned that sort of behavior, or anything that Neo Nazis have ever done? I'm all for throwing the book at anyone who does anything along those lines.

The idiot is you. Try not thinking in binary for a change.