By allowing Stephen Miller to remain in his current position......

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I didn't offer an opinion on the writing, I just copied and pasted the info,

In this specific example I don't see a smoking gun, but having a Presidential advisor forwarding links from an at best dodgy site like VDARE isn't a good look.
I dont know a thing about vdare except that SPLC says it’s a white supremacist website.

And the SPLC has zero credibility.

Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Was speaking in generalities, moran. The left is largely intolerant of anyone questioning their accusations of racism, this thread case in point. There are more than enough examples of guilt until proven innocence in that regard.
Still have nothing to say about MIller?

Not one bad word.

Interesting.

How's Antifa doing? Is communism taking over yet?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I dont know a thing about vdare except that SPLC says it’s a white supremacist website.

And the SPLC has zero credibility.
So you don't know anything about vdare and you don't know anything about American Renaissance magazine but you know that Stephen Miller is not a racist.

Are you too lazy, too stupid or too dishonest to learn about what these publications stand for?

I even included a link for you earlier in the thread.

Instead of looking up AmRe and vdare, you go to SPLC who has "zero credibility".

Good tactic, if you put the blinders on there will never be any evidence that Miller is a racist POS.

lolololo

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I know nothing about him, so what would I have to say?

You know nothing about Stephen Miller?

Let's say that's true, have you learned anything about him from this thread?

Nothing to say?

You know who Andy Ngo is but you don't know who Trump's advisor Stephen Miller is?

Laughable.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You know nothing about Stephen Miller?

Let's say that's true, have you learned anything about him from this thread?
So I’m supposed to take the word of a bunch of Trump bedwetters who systematically cry racism and bad orange man at every turn? No thanks, I’ll do my own research first before labeling someone a racist.

Nothing to say?
Like I said, I have not done any research on him. I will withhold opinion until then. If there is enough compelling evidence to support that he a racist, I would absolutely condemn that. Is that a bad thing?

Or am I supposed to simply take someone’s word for it, grab a pitchfork and ask questions later?

You know who Andy Ngo is but you don't know who Trump's advisor Stephen Miller is?

Laughable.
Has Stephen Miller ever been on Rogan? Apparently you are not a white nationalist until you have done so.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So I’m supposed to take the word of a bunch of Trump bedwetters who systematically cry racism and bad orange man at every turn? No thanks, I’ll do my own research first before labeling someone a racist.
You made 15 posts since this thread started but you had no interest to research something as important as a racist in the White House.

It's obviously not as important to you as all the research you did on Antifa and number of nobodies who's opinion somehow matters to you.

There are links in this thread you can start with.

I'm looking forward to your conclusion, Antifa bedwetter.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You made 15 posts since this thread started but you had no interest to research something as important as a racist in the White House.

It's obviously not as important to you as all the research you did on Antifa and number of nobodies who's opinion somehow matters to you.

There are links in this thread you can start with.

I'm looking forward to your conclusion, Antifa bedwetter.
I was on the road most of the day yesterday. In my first post on this thread, I simply commented on Duffys comment while I stopped for lunch, that is very similar to the one that you last quoted of me. So no, I did not have time to read the articles posted. You posted that laundry list of links after I made that comment.

The article from “the Hill” linked in the Twitter post is poorly written and does not make a strong case if taken in isolation. It only alludes to emails with no real substance about the emails themselves. The NPR article is at least more thorough, and yes, it does indicate that has probably spent a fair amount of time reading and lots distributing racist material.

With that, yes, there is enough proof to suggest that he is a probably a racist, but I’d at least like to see an example of exactly what he wrote and/or distributed before I call someone a racist.

Which was exactly my point from the start. I don’t believe in this “guilty until proven innocent” nonsense when it comes to racism.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I was on the road most of the day yesterday. In my first post on this thread, I simply commented on Duffys comment while I stopped for lunch, that is very similar to the one that you last quoted of me. So no, I did not have time to read the articles posted. You posted that laundry list of links after I made that comment.

The article from “the Hill” linked in the Twitter post is poorly written and does not make a strong case if taken in isolation. It only alludes to emails with no real substance about the emails themselves. The NPR article is at least more thorough, and yes, it does indicate that has probably spent a fair amount of time reading and lots distributing racist material.

With that, yes, there is enough proof to suggest that he is a probably a racist, but I’d at least like to see an example of exactly what he wrote and/or distributed before I call someone a racist.

Which was exactly my point from the start. I don’t believe in this “guilty until proven innocent” nonsense when it comes to racism.
What about now?

Have you heard of Stephen Miller?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

How about now?

Are you still on the road?

Still don't know who Stephen Miller is?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Stephen Miller is King of the Weasels.

Ever see him interviewed? Arrogant, know-it-all, 100% asshole.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I have a better idea of who is now, and yes he is a racist. I made that determination after reading up on him, as opposed to accepting somebody else’s opinion at face value.
Okay thanks! :cheers:

Now, do you think that having an actual racist in the White House as a senior political advisor to the president, a bigger or a lesser threat than Antifa?

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So you don't know anything about vdare and you don't know anything about American Renaissance magazine but you know that Stephen Miller is not a racist.

Are you too lazy, too stupid or too dishonest to learn about what these publications stand for?

I even included a link for you earlier in the thread.

Instead of looking up AmRe and vdare, you go to SPLC who has "zero credibility".

Good tactic, if you put the blinders on there will never be any evidence that Miller is a racist POS.

lolololo
Where did I say miller is not a racist?

link please.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Who first advised trump to say that Mexicans are rapists? Was that Miller? That dude set it all up. That’s what got trump elected.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Where did I say miller is not a racist?

link please.
You said that you don't know.

In spite of all the links provided.

And existence of Google search.

This thread's been around for a week and you still don't know whether Stephen Miller is a racist or not.

So weird.

At least grapedrink made an effort after he came back from his road trip, even though he still thinks that SJW are still a bigger threat than a white supremacist in the White House.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
even though he still thinks that SJW are still a bigger threat than a white supremacist in the White House.
Except I never said that. Not addressing your question with an idiotic premise does not mean that is my opinion.

For example, I’ve never heard you speak out against human trafficking. That means you must think that having a white supremacist in the White House is a bigger problem than human trafficking?

Reactions: Ifallalot