Bugmen will eat bugs

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
BUGMAN DEMANDS ANSWERS.
Ah, I'm a bugman? Gotcha. So presumably, that means you are not a bugman coz it's something bad but what does that actually mean? What do you do that bugmen like me should be doing?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Ah, I'm a bugman? Gotcha. So presumably, that means you are not a bugman coz it's something bad but what does that actually mean? What do you do that bugmen like me should be doing?
I don't see the bugman thing sticking. If you have to explain the punchline . .. .

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
as scary as your fear of trump ?

which is REALLY scary, since you seem like one of the exceptionally BRAVE POSTERS here...

:cheers:
Have you been drinking-

trump was POTUS and a moronic conman who has a cult following...

and bugmen are mystery people who want to make you eat bugs?

and they are comparable?

Bro, step back and try to think for a moment.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
trump was POTUS and a moronic conman who has a cult following...

and bugmen are mystery people who want to make you eat bugs?
you are brave after all !

a BRAVE poster (on the erbb, no less!)

it’s cool you want to eat the bugs.

are your dentures up to job for the crunchy ones old boy ?

what about worms ? there will be some worms in the diet too...

it’ll be just like afrika and the planet will be saved !

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
I like bugs and bug larvae, have been farming fly larvae (maggots) as chook food and noticed an increase in egg laying due to increased protein in the diet (maggots are almost pure protein).

Very, very big fan of nutrient recycling.

Happy for the chickens digestive tract to do the work though.

donuts

Tom Curren status
Jan 23, 2005
@ the fun house
I like bugs and bug larvae, have been farming fly larvae (maggots) as chook food and noticed an increase in egg laying due to increased protein in the diet (maggots are almost pure protein).

there’s a big demographic here in the states that’s gonna be really pissed when they find out no more fried chicken in the new everyone’s equal/saving the planet bugman’s diet.

what kinda new green deal is that ?

:cursing::cursing::cursing:

• Haha
Reactions: PRCD

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I hesitate to admit that I had cricket tacos in Puerto Vallarta once

but I ate beef 5 out of 7 days this week so check yourself

• Love
Reactions: grapedrink

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I ate chicken fetuses where you had to open the shell to eat in China.

All these westerners were eating them saying how good they were.

I almost threw up just watching them.

It ruined my appetite the entire time I was in China.

At least grind the fetus up and add some vanilla flavoring.

The right wingers really think they would take steak away from Americans and make them eat bugs?

It's like a confusing joke because they are the butt of their own joke.

Again right wingers can't do metaphors and as an extension humor.

so the over rely on bluster

Which is actually kind of pathetic,

Oh, I get the joke now.

They are pathetic
:roflmao:

Last edited:

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
There's a Mexican place in SF that makes cricket tacos, La Oaxaquena I think it was called. I was not a fan. Ground up as a seasoning might be fine, though.

When comes the time we are forced to eat bugs by the leftist government, they will probably be in smoothies anyway.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The test is simple - if the term "bugman" bothers you, it describes you. You've been yammering angrily for pages about the term so you are a bugman. The non-bugman thing to do would be to chuckle or focus on the subject of the thread rather than take the term "bugman" personally, bugman. You are caught in a rhetorical Chinese finger trap.

excellent point :cheers:
But you've been marketing the term for me for pages, proving the opposite. Remember the Chinese finger trap. This is your only hope. Break the wrist and walk away.

Great cope, but you're not going to be allowed to raise those feathered carbon-spewing pests much like you're not allowed to be unvaccinated. BTW, I've forgiven you your debts. Being a writer, do you know the author of this bugman screed?

there’s a big demographic here in the states that’s gonna be really pissed when they find out no more fried chicken in the new everyone’s equal/saving the planet bugman’s diet.

what kinda new green deal is that ?

:cursing::cursing::cursing:
I suspect the Latinos are not on board either. They'll simply ignore the laws and raise livestock wherever they want. Imagine a laptop class bugman having to hear a rooster in the backyard of his servants sleeping six to a room the next street over, or coming outside to find a herd of swine digging up his yard or gnawing the bumper of his Tesla.

This is straight out of Idiocracy. "Why do you need to grow food and sheeet?"

Italian CHUDs rising:

Meanwhile