Bugmen will eat bugs

sussle

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Oct 11, 2009
ifallalot and PRCD on top of Coit Tower:
So these two are pumping a non-problem affecting an unspecified uncounted subset of the general population that bothers them, ostensibly because they are acute cultural observers with a keen eye towards societal menaces that the rest of us cannot see? Just want to make sure I understand this.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
So these two are pumping a non-problem affecting an unspecified uncounted subset of the general population that bothers them, ostensibly because they are acute cultural observers with a keen eye towards societal menaces that the rest of us cannot see? Just want to make sure I understand this.
I have no idea what they are talking about.

But I think Joe Rogan hosted that show where people ate bugs (or was that Roger Lodge?). Maybe he can shed some light on that in a future podcast.

The next stress will be about gender-rejecters cutting off their testes/titties/ovaries and consuming them in a nice stew. It's on its way.

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
I have no idea what they are talking about.
We are talking about the bugman.
We are talking about the walrus.

Koo-koo-ka-choo!

sussle

Oct 11, 2009
We are talking about the bugman.
We are talking about the walrus.

Koo-koo-ka-choo!

from your article: "He can no longer be at peace or derive joy from nature and blissful simplicity." this sounds like them, no? as if they - ifal, PCRD, various social media types/sites - are looking in the mirror and really don't like what they see.

• Haha
Reactions: Aruka and Ifallalot

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
Looks like this has struck a nerve

LIVE IN THE PODS
EAT THE BUGS
OWN NOTHING AND LIKE IT
No I'm honestly just curious :shrug:

Like, in your opinion were you previously bugman-ish and now you are not? Or were liberals not bugmen until right when you switched political personas? Or are not all liberal men bugmen?

Reactions: afoaf

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
from your article: "He can no longer be at peace or derive joy from nature and blissful simplicity." this sounds like them, no? as if they - ifal, PCRD, various social media types/sites - are looking in the mirror and really don't like what they see.
i don't really know to what degree that does or doesn't apply to the individual posters you mention but your point is well taken

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA
ok, so if the term bothers you, it makes you a bugman? is that the way it works? and let's get specific here: what is the difference between you and a bugman?
Yes, and if you find it funny you are a bugman who is coping.

• Sad
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
No I'm honestly just curious :shrug:

Like, in your opinion were you previously bugman-ish and now you are not? Or were liberals not bugmen until right when you switched political personas? Or are not all liberal men bugmen?
Bugmen is a newer development.

Evolution of "men" raised in the anti-masculine environment starting around the turn of the century

bird.LA

Jul 14, 2002
LA

Evolution of "men" raised in the anti-masculine environment starting around the turn of the century
That would suggest that it's not purely a conservative vs liberal thing though right?

Like I know a bunch of losers who jizz themselves over the latest tech items or whatever with a range of political POVs. Like the "city people" from that newer South Park episode. It's pathetic for sure, but is it really much worse than someone who really loves Jeeps? IDK.

sussle

Oct 11, 2009

so, this is where the Proud Bois rejects end up? that's not much of a pedigree, is it?