Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
The bug thing is a trip.

It's not for rich fat Americans.

It's for poor starving people

Duh!
No, it’s for all

it’s an equitable race to the bottom so Americans have the same quality of life as poor starving people

I like how you think people learning about things besides what the establishment wants them to learn is being “wrecked by the internet”

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
No, it’s for all

it’s an equitable race to the bottom so Americans have the same quality of life as poor starving people

I like how you think people learning about things besides what the establishment wants them to learn is being “wrecked by the internet”
So you believe you won't be able purchase meat in our life time?

I would take that bet.

Also, your last sentence is a mischaracterization of what I am saying.

It's your frame not mine.

But yeah, you've definitely been wrecked.

The narrowness of your frames and their rigidity is the tell. That and the insistence to confirm your biases.

https://soundcloud.com/user698828797%2Fwrecked-by-the-internet-2

Last edited:

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
So you believe you won't be able purchase meat in our life time?

I would take that bet.

Also, your last sentence is a mischaracterization of what I am saying.

It's your frame not mine.

But yeah, you've definitely been wrecked.

The narrowness of your frames and their rigidity is the tell. That and the insistence to confirm your biases.

https://soundcloud.com/user698828797%2Fwrecked-by-the-internet-2
The internet allows us to expand frames, there’s less gate keeping than publishing, and a massive amount less gate keeping than traditional media

just because people disagree with you doesn’t mean their frame is narrow

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002
I went to school with a Swiss/French girl whose father was an anarchist living in Zurich in the 60's. When she was a teen and going through teen stuff, she told him she wanted to off herself.
He bought her a pistol for her next birthday w/ the b-day card, saying no excuses.

The old days when words had meaning.

What is she like now?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Reactions: Autoprax

Woke AF

Tom Curren status
Jul 29, 2009
Southern Tip, Norcal
What is she like now?
When I was with her, she bought a pair of Russian Wolf Hounds(over 2K, which was a lot in the 90s)with the inheritance she received from her father's estate just because he wouldn't allow her to have one as a kid. lol She married an early robotics scientist who worked alongside Sagan putting something on the moon. Liked to have boyfriends on her arm. Heard they bought a horse ranch near SLO and she developed some kind of prosthesis for horse hoofs:shrug: .
Interesting couple.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Micromanage? Like how I now see how much carbon I’m creating when I look at flights when I didn’t a couple of years ago?

1713708552231.jpeg