Blank shortage

Oct 18, 2020
PNW
Are costco wave storms made of eps blanks?
checking out southern cal web cams sometimes , and seems like most
are teens and younger adults carrying wavestorms, what you see from the
beach and parking lot shots, maybe thats one reason:rolleyes:

HarryLopez2

Legend (inyourownmind)
Sep 11, 2020
They still use hand written paper receipts and move slow even by Hawaii standards. The Founders kids are "managers."
Coached the younger of the kids in water polo for a few years :ROFLMAO: so go to know the family.

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Wade at FH in Ventura is the man and one IMO of the best glassers/ board airbrushers on the planet. I'd say he cemented that outlet as A+ but I haven't been to any other locations.

Reactions: JBerry

Muscles

Michael Peterson status
Jun 1, 2013
California/Hawaii
They still use hand written paper receipts and move slow even by Hawaii standards. The Founders kids are "managers."
They're terrible.

Had to do a repair a few months back when they were doing will call only. Guy on the phone was being a complete a hole and acting like he was doing me a favor by selling me a future fins box. I told him the depth and he gave me a hard time and said that I need to tell him if it is for a center fin or side fin. Went to pick up my order and there was a line of people and one lady walking in and out of the store with the order and paper receipts. Took 20 minutes to pay and leave. Ridiculous.

Reactions: bluemarlin04