Bill Maher lays it down on Joe Rogan

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You are defending and agreeing with Megan Murphy. I did a simple search: "grapedrink transgender" and there it was.

GTFO

I can find more examples.

Liar
Yes, because she called out a psychopath who was going after small businesses. She also stated a biological fact.

If we can’t discuss facts, then what can we discuss?

Yes, more examples please.

Sometimes I wonder if you are a woman, given your propensity towards neuroticism and valuing emotions over facts and logic. My sciensism is showing.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It's called an analogy dummy.
An analogy that doesn’t make sense.

In your example, “Mike” would complain to HR and demand that someone be fired for calling him “Michael”, even if that person was never told not to call him that. That’s the world you want to live in.

Why are you doing it?
Doing what? Calling people by the wrong name and gender in your imagination? Cause it’s all about perception and not facts, right?

What did transgender people do to you for you to keep telling them they're crazy and not biologically whatever?

Why?
When have I ever said anything like that?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Why?

She's not interested in science or helping transgender people. It's intended to offend.

You are doing it right now and you want me to find more examples from the past. :ROFLMAO:
She’s standing up for women’s rights. Women fought all the way up to the Supreme Court for their own sports leagues and equal funding. Now transgenders want to compete in those same leagues.

In the context of that specific example, she was fighting for the rights of business owners And their employees to not be forced to wax some trannies sweaty ballsack.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
She’s standing up for women’s rights. Women fought all the way up to the Supreme Court for their own sports leagues and equal funding. Now transgenders want to compete in those same leagues.
So, spite.

In the context of that specific example, she was fighting for the rights of business owners And their employees to not be forced to wax some trannies sweaty ballsack.
Yeah this is a huge issue facing America.

Trannies asking business owners to shave their balls.

Happens all the time.

And it's always BALLS, never vaginas.

:poop:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
So, spite.
So women who are losing in sports to biological males who were born with athletically superior physical traits are being spiteful? So progressive of you.

Yeah this is a huge issue facing America.

Trannies asking business owners to shave their balls.

Happens all the time.

And it's always BALLS, never vaginas.

:poop:
Again, context. You seemed to take issue with her insulting the guy. It’s enough of an issue for you to use against me as example of my constant tranny bashing, that is mostly in your head.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
So women who are losing in sports to biological males who were born with athletically superior physical traits are being spiteful? So progressive of you.
That was neither her's or your argument.

The comment was intended to offend out of spite, nothing else.

Again, context. You seemed to take issue with her insulting the guy. It’s enough of an issue for you to use against me as example of my constant tranny bashing, that is mostly in your head.
You just did it. In the same fucking sentence in which you denied doing it. :LOL:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
That was neither her's or your argument.
I don’t have a dog in that fight. My main point is that the banning was heavy handed relative to the actual offense. You are free to disagree.

The comment was intended to offend out of spite, nothing else.
Its not for you to decide how a woman should react to trans men.

You just did it. In the same fucking sentence in which you denied doing it. :LOL:
Because it’s in the context of a conversation, as was that original post, that’s how many weeks/months old? I never said I’ve never talked about trans, I just don’t do it “all the fookin time” like you claim I do. If I did, you’d be able to find more recent examples of me beinging the issue up out of nowhere. Which you cant.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What % of the population is saying science and math are racist?

You're misusing an availability heuristic and it's bringing you to the wrong conclusion.

Is that what you want?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
What % of the population is saying science and math are racist?

You're misusing an availability heuristic and it's bringing you to the wrong conclusion.

Is that what you want?
Ahh, the ONLY ON REDDIT NOT IN CAMBRIA fallcy

In today's world, the fringes become mainstream much faster than before. We've seen 6 month turnarounds here

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

In today's world, the fringes become mainstream much faster than before. We've seen 6 month turnarounds here

You can find any idea you want on the internet.

Are they all going to become mainstream?

And you mock the lefties for being pussies?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You can find any idea you want on the internet.

Are they all going to become mainstream?

And you mock the lefties for being pussies?
The people who are pussies are the ones who refuse to take a stand on bullshit.

"oh just deal with not having a straw"

"it's not that much of a big deal to bring your own bag"

"who are those trannys actually hurting?"

"those people just want to take your money because your ancestors exploited their ancestors"

And so on and so forth

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The people who are pussies are the ones who refuse to take a stand on bullshit.

"oh just deal with not having a straw"

"it's not that much of a big deal to bring your own bag"

"who are those trannys actually hurting?"

"those people just want to take your money because your ancestors exploited their ancestors"

And so on and so forth
Are you noticing that there is a certain slant to your perceived injustices?

It's like Fox News bullet points. :poop:

Reactions: mundus

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach

This. You can see it in this very thread. Fecal and ilk say that facts don’t matter, which is exactly what Maher and Rogan are discussing in the video at the start of this post. The new left expects society to calibrate it’s discourse to appease the crazies who are most likely to get offended at simply discussing facts that threaten their narrative, cause perception is more important than facts.
We’ve officially gone full circle :poop:

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it's a collision of frames.

You guys are having two different conversation, hence the confusion.

How often do you have to make accomodations for the far left in your daily life?

I never do.

You guys seek out people who disagree with you and think that is proof of something.

You could just as easily confirm your biases by looking at the wackiness of the far right.

Maybe the corona virus will bring us all together.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think it's a collision of frames.

You guys are having two different conversation, hence the confusion.

How often do you have to make accomodations for the far left in your daily life?

I never do.

You guys seek out people who disagree with you and think that is proof of something.

You could just as easily confirm your biases by looking at the wackiness of the far right.

Maybe the corona virus will bring us all together.
And it is not even real people who disagree, it is obscure wackjobs from bowels of the internet.