Big Coal Poisoning WV Drinking Water

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
LOL. Sure. Cause your fact-less defense of Trump is pure pragmatism. So far here's all the evidence that's been provided:

In favor of Mundus' argument
Trump rolled back clean water Act and now water is dirty (again).

Against Mundus' argument
WV has voted democrat about 50% of the time since 1900.... buttttt not at all in past twenty some years.

In absence of more compelling evidence on either side.... I think Mundus has you beat.
Causation and correlation much?
You can do better than that.

You show me how the recent "rollback" definitively did anything that wasnt already there.
The burden of proof is on you.

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
25 years in commercial construction and 23 years married to a civil engineer.
Not a wild assumption. I deal with the state of NC frequently.

Now, print this out and roll it up, real tight.
https://dep.wv.gov/dmr/codes/Documents/38-02F Revised 12-07-2020.pdf
I’ve worked in the trades my whole life all of which deal with various levels of regulations from local to federal; which made me chuckle at your assumptions.

a quick search on google will show county derived regulations around mining in the state of WV.

In a state that still has a big mining presence one would assume that there are regulations at least down to a county level.

in fact there’s an interactive website to help you :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Woke AF

HatterasGlass

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2008
The high horse you think you're on is nothing but a donkey.
I don't care what wrench you turned, you're wrong. Sorry.

I posted the West Virginia Code of State Rules, Agency 38 - Mining And Reclamation, Title 38 - LEGISLATIVE RULE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MINING AND RECLAMATION, SERIES 2F, GROUNDWATER PROTECTION RULES COAL MINING OPERATIONS

And you posted a link to an interactive map of mines.....thanks.

Whats next - an interactive map of your empty head?

• Love
Reactions: manbearpig

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019

I posted the West Virginia Code of State Rules, Agency 38 - Mining And Reclamation, Title 38 - LEGISLATIVE RULE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MINING AND RECLAMATION

And you posted a link to a map of mines.....

Ya. Wrong poster.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

I posted the West Virginia Code of State Rules, Agency 38 - Mining And Reclamation, Title 38 - LEGISLATIVE RULE DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION MINING AND RECLAMATION, SERIES 2F, GROUNDWATER PROTECTION RULES COAL MINING OPERATIONS

And you posted a link to an interactive map of mines.....thanks.

Wow.

that really went over your head in a bad way.

Is your head that full of mush that you can’t put two and two together?

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
Liberal big government teams up with Chinese-made solar farm to poison Texas drinking water

-----------------------------------------------------
Solar farm developer confirms the project is running at 'reduced capacity' as a result of the storm.

An onslaught of hail in southeastern Texas that destroyed large portions of a massive solar farm is highlighting the perils of trading traditional power sources for vulnerable "green" alternatives and sparking concern about the potential for chemical leaks from the broken panels.

Aerial footage captured the significant damage suffered by the Fighting Jays Solar farm in Fort Bend County, Texas. The March 15 storm shattered hundreds of panels and prompted a nearby resident to question if the solar panels were leaking chemicals such as cadmium telluride, which is linked to serious health risks in humans.

"My concern is the hail damage that came through and busted these panels – we now have some highly toxic chemicals that could be potentially leaking into our water tables," Needville resident Nick Kaminski told Fox affiliate KRIV-TV. "I have a family — two children and a wife. My neighbors have kids and a lot of other residents in the area who are on well water are concerned that the chemicals are now leaking into our water tables."....

....."There's this enormous shell game happening by the Biden administration, by the environmental left, presenting wind and solar as perfectly green, clean, and carbon-neutral," Turner told Fox News Digital. "They use all of these buzzwords. But they're none of that and they also have enormous drawbacks. And it's doing the American people a great disservice to obfuscate these very obvious shortcomings." .....

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Liberal big government teams up with Chinese-made solar farm to poison Texas drinking water

Solar farm developer confirms the project is running at 'reduced capacity' as a result of the storm.

An onslaught of hail in southeastern Texas that destroyed large portions of a massive solar farm is highlighting the perils of trading traditional power sources for vulnerable "green" alternatives and sparking concern about the potential for chemical leaks from the broken panels.

Aerial footage captured the significant damage suffered by the Fighting Jays Solar farm in Fort Bend County, Texas. The March 15 storm shattered hundreds of panels and prompted a nearby resident to question if the solar panels were leaking chemicals such as cadmium telluride, which is linked to serious health risks in humans.

"My concern is the hail damage that came through and busted these panels – we now have some highly toxic chemicals that could be potentially leaking into our water tables," Needville resident Nick Kaminski told Fox affiliate KRIV-TV. "I have a family — two children and a wife. My neighbors have kids and a lot of other residents in the area who are on well water are concerned that the chemicals are now leaking into our water tables."....

....."There's this enormous shell game happening by the Biden administration, by the environmental left, presenting wind and solar as perfectly green, clean, and carbon-neutral," Turner told Fox News Digital. "They use all of these buzzwords. But they're none of that and they also have enormous drawbacks. And it's doing the American people a great disservice to obfuscate these very obvious shortcomings." .....
the waterway in that photo looks like a puddle. you really trying to compare pollution from coal plants to this? or are you just trolling.

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
the waterway in that photo looks like a puddle. you really trying to compare pollution from coal plants to this? or are you just trolling.

There's nothing in my article about a "waterway", liar. I can see that it hit its mark though.

And by the way, your precious OBiden regime considers the puddles you consider off limits to be navigable waterways, subject to federal EPA control. The Supreme Court was forced to slap him back.

May 31, 2023: Supreme Court Limits Federal Authority Over Wetlands Under Clean Water Act

Last edited:

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019