Big Coal Poisoning WV Drinking Water

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
People drink directly out of rivers? Water treatment plants don't exist?
You live in an arid hell hole, so I wouldn't expect you to know this. But kids can freely play in rivers when the weather is nice. Even in liberal states!

And get this: some people, crazy as it may sound, have found a way to actualize your lifelong fantasy of escaping government dependence... they draw their own water on their own property knowing what's commonly called a well. The future is here!

Last edited:

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
You live in an arid hell hole, so I wouldn't expect you to know this. But kids can freely play in rivers when the weather is nice. Even in liberal states!

And get this: some people, crazy as it may sound, have found a way to actualize your lifelong fantasy of escaping government dependence... they draw their own water on their own property knowing what's used as a well. The future is here!
That's just libertarian talk.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008

And get this: some people, crazy as it may sound, have found a way to actualize your lifelong fantasy of escaping government dependence... they draw their own water on their own property knowing what's used as a well. The future is here!
Imagine living in Southern CA and trying to say someone in a pristine mountain state, has dirtier rivers, or no rivers at all

Standard bubble thinking

the second paragraph reeks of your current gotcha desperation

slipped_disc

Billy Hamilton status
Jun 27, 2019
Imagine living in Southern CA and trying to say someone in a pristine mountain state, has dirtier rivers, or no rivers at all

Standard bubble thinking

Oh I know AZ has beatiful nature — including rivers. I've swam in them near Flag. I just assume you're a Phoenix-dwelling internet addict based on your responses here... you know, who doesn't like clean water?

PS I don't live in southern california

• Haha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018

Standard bubble thinking

Pristine? LMAO

• Haha