Biden Inflation Explosion

Will the erBB Leftists deny it is happening or will they embrace inflation as an awesome thing?

• Deny Inflation Is Happening

• Claim Inflation Is Good

Results are only viewable after voting.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
I don't know what trump will do or not do, I just know he's a heinous as shole who should probably be in prison and most definitely should be nowhere near any reins of power.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
More money in the pocket of the people is all that matters
Really? Sounds inflationary.

I thought if it was humanly possible to infiltrate a national border, we had open borders and therefore no country?

In any event I appreciate your religious devotion to me having an extra $50 in January 2025. 53 weeks, m'boy!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I don't know what trump will do or not do, I just know he's a heinous as shole who should probably be in prison and most definitely should be nowhere near any reins of power.
So we should imprison people because you don't like them?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Which is absolutely hilarious considering this massive jump coincided with a Santa Claus hangover instead of a Santa Claus rally, higher-than-expected month-over-month December inflation, escalating tensions in the world's most vital oil-producing zone, and lackluster hiring.

Consumer sentiment should be changed to Easy Mark Retard Sentiment, and business owner sentiment should be changed to Dunning-Kreuger Easy Mark Retard Sentiment.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009

• Sad
Reactions: Mr Doof

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Wife ran out of instant oatmeal this morning. I normally buy the big box of 52 packets from Costco (that's ~$12 IIRC), and we also have bulk oatmeal. However she wanted the maple brown sugar shite (and she is terrible about telling me when stuff runs/running out, been to Costco 2x this month), so felt charitable and ran down to the local independent grocer to grab a box.

Holy fook . . . . What used to be the Quaker box of 10 packets of $5.49 (early pandemic price) is now 8 packets for $7 :rolleyes: :roflmao: The generic brand that used to be $3.50-4/box is gone, and that shelf space is replaced by the same generic carried by other big grocers and only $1 cheaper :rolleyes:

Did a quick search and turns out it's been a few years in boxes of 8 instead of 10. Guess I've been pretty disciplined about buying at Costco because I never noticed. I find the shrinkflation trend to be more worrisome because it's so insidious and deceptive, which makes consumers slower to respond compared to normal price increases.

But yeah, accord to many here there is no inflation and we are better off still paying the inflated prices from COVID times, so carry on :rolleyes: :roflmao: :beer:

Reactions: CutnSnip

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
No one said there is no inflation. The people you accuse of saying stupid things actually don't say stupid things. The people whom you consider edgy, and who actually do say stupid things, you support. That's you in a nutshell and that's why you and your contributions are considered weak. :roflmao:
And your inappropriate use of the laughing symbol. :roflmao::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Let's take a look at the current Biden Inflation Explosion and compare it with the world average for 2023. US inflation is 3.1% and the world's average is now 11.1%

"Compared with a year ago, prices are up 3.1%. That is less than the 3.4% figure in December and far below the 9.1% inflation peak in mid-2022."
Inflation dipped in January, CPI report shows. Will that speed up Fed rate cuts? (msn.com)

In this article, we will look at global inflation rates by country and inflation around the world as of November 2023. The World Inflation Rate The average inflation rate around the world is 11.1%.
Worldwide Inflation by Country in 2023 (inflationdata.com)

Nice work Biden, now just get it down to 2%.

Last edited:

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
US inflation remains at 3.2% for the year-ending Feb. Here is the US compared to most of the other Americas. Most of the other countries in the Americas are doing worse. Argentina 276%, Venezuela 76%, and Cuba 31%, are doing much worse.
Inflation Rate - By Country (tradingeconomics.com)

COUNTRYINFLATION
RATE
EL SALVADOR
0.8​
PANAMA
1.2​
ECUADOR
1.4​
PUERTO RICO
2.2​
CANADA
2.9​
PARAGUAY
2.9​
UNITED STATES
3.2​
DOMIN. REPUB.
3.3​
PERU
3.3​
CAYMAN ISL.
3.6​
BELIZ
4.3​
MEXICO
4.4​
HONDURAS
4.5​
BRASIL
4.5​
URUGUAY
4.7​
BARBADOS
5.5​
NICARAGUA
5.8​
JAMAICA
7.4​
COLOMBIA
7.7​
CUBA
31.3​
VENEZUELA
76.0​
ARGENTINA
276.0​

Last edited:

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
It goes up but they tell you it went down because it didn't go up as much as before (but it went up)
Bidenomics!! The More You Know...

:drowning:

• Haha
Reactions: Hump

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
It goes up but they tell you it went down because it didn't go up as much as before (but it went up)
Bidenomics!! The More You Know...:drowning:
COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Please explain why the performance of the US, compared to the rest of the world, in "Covid Deaths/Million Population," the US is STILL 14th WORST in the world, (because of Covid mismanagement under that Florida guy) and US inflation rate (3.2%) is in the MIDDLE of the pack. 78 nations out of 182, have LOWER inflation than the US, and 104 nations have HIGHER inflation than the US. Since the US did so poorly against Covid, and the US developed the vaccine, why is US inflation only 3.2% ?

Reactions: afoaf

schex

Miki Dora status
Jun 9, 2015
OB/Point Loma
COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer (worldometers.info)

Please explain why the performance of the US, compared to the rest of the world, in "Covid Deaths/Million Population," the US is STILL 14th WORST in the world, (because of Covid mismanagement under that Florida guy) and US inflation rate (3.2%) is in the MIDDLE of the pack. 78 nations out of 182, have LOWER inflation than the US, and 104 nations have HIGHER inflation than the US. Since the US did so poorly against Covid, and the US developed the vaccine, why is US inflation only 3.2% ?
When they predict 3 or 3.1 and then get 3.2 but previously it was 3.4 they say it's going down
It's not
That is just word games
The rest of the world has inflation for various reasons
Ours is because all our idiots in charge just keep printing money

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf