taking off my shoes.

:shrug:

• Haha
Reactions: Hump and Autoprax

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I accidentally brought an apple into Chile.

They took me into the back room and yelled at me. And then I talked my way out of a 450 dollar fine by sincerely apologizing and telling the guy I felt like an idiot.

My friend's friend who is an asshole did the same thing and got the 450 dollar fine

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Six states, three internal territories, and seven external territories. NT is not a state. Interesting, I never knew Jervis Bay Territory existed. Thought it was all part of NSW. Are there travel restrictions between NSW and Jervis Bay or ACT?

Reactions: potato-nator

austard

Michael Peterson status
Nov 12, 2009
State of Grace
Six states, three internal territories, and seven external territories. NT is not a state. Interesting, I never knew Jervis Bay Territory existed. Thought it was all part of NSW. Are there travel restrictions between NSW and Jervis Bay or ACT?
It seems as though the laws are constantly changing but my current understanding as of todays date is...

People from JBT can go to ACT, no restrictions on movement in that direction.

People can only go from NSW or ACT to JBT if they have an essential reason.

I'm unsure if the 5 kilometer rule applies to travel across the border between JBT and NSW.

some surf there but nothing to write home about.

Bman76

Nep status
Mar 10, 2011
It seems as though the laws are constantly changing but my current understanding as of todays date is...

People from JBT can go to ACT, no restrictions on movement in that direction.

People can only go from NSW or ACT to JBT if they have an essential reason.

I'm unsure if the 5 kilometer rule applies to travel across the border between JBT and NSW.

some surf there but nothing to write home about.
Caves and Black Rock (Aussie Pipe) are great spots in the JBT, but have been closed for ages - since last year's oubreak i'm pretty sure. My family owned the shop at Hyam's Beach during the 80's and early 90's so i spent quite a bit of time down there surfing and fishing.

Reactions: austard and Mr J