Aussie/NZ COVID.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Plum island, agricultural research station my ass. Lyme disease. They weaponized syphillis, turned it into Lyme, and that sh!t escaped. Just look at a map and the growth vector. First appeared in southeast CT and long islands east end. Infected ticks hitching rides on mice and deer, swimming off the island to the mainland

along with the popcorn would someone pass me a tin hat with it k thanks

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

menobrah

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 28, 2021
Plum island, agricultural research station my ass. Lyme disease. They weaponized syphillis, turned it into Lyme, and that sh!t escaped. Just look at a map and the growth vector. First appeared in southeast CT and long islands east end. Infected ticks hitching rides on mice and deer, swimming off the island to the mainland

along with the popcorn would someone pass me a tin hat with it k thanks

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
@freeride76 yep, man travelled to Byron from Sydney. His wife in Sydney has COVID and he arrived infected with 2 children. Your region was on alert yesterday because of this. He is reported as being "uncooperative", "evasive" and hasn't been using the mandatory QR code checkins. Hopefully with enough interrogation and contact tracing they will get on top of it and your lockdown will only last a week or two.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I think it would be cool to be a super athletic dude who can get away with spouting crazy ideas because he's a good athlete.

Hot chicks can do the same.

A million Moderna shots coming in Sept.