Are the feds about to roll tanks on Portlandia?

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
How so? Kind of blows a hole in your “police are more mean to left wing causes” trope.
Not really. The force yesterday's crew was met with was a fraction of the force let loose on the "antifa riots". I didn't see any tanks or unmarked cars hauling people away yesterday.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Oh I see, the goal posts are moving.

"Speech" is now a crime that warrants police involvement all of a sudden? :roflmao:

Get fucked.
I never said anything about speech. Some may consider that conduct a threat. Looked like a private gathering on private property, so that could be considered trespassing.

If not, fine, then there’s nothing to enforce.

Not really. The force yesterday's crew was met with was a fraction of the force let loose on the "antifa riots". I didn't see any tanks or unmarked cars hauling people away yesterday.
Portland had several months of nonstop rioting. Cops have been told numerous times to not intervene with BLM protestors, even when they got violent. The DA has also dropped charges on the majority of mostly peaceful rioters.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
I never said anything about speech. Some may consider that conduct a threat. Looked like a private gathering on private property, so that could be considered trespassing.

If not, fine, then there’s nothing to enforce.

Portland had several months of nonstop rioting. Cops have been told numerous times to not intervene with BLM protestors, even when they got violent. The DA has also dropped charges on the majority of mostly peaceful rioters.
I see. So the federal troops that rolled in, beat people, threw people in unmarked vans and drove them to unidentified holding areas and kept them for hours to days without any sort of charges just disappear because local cops later didn't follow the same plan? If you want to go evens, you at least needed a few days of federal crackdowns up front.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I see. So the federal troops that rolled in, beat people, threw people in unmarked vans and drove them to unidentified holding areas and kept them for hours to days without any sort of charges just disappear because local cops later didn't follow the same plan? If you want to go evens, you at least needed a few days of federal crackdowns up front.
Check the calendar. Those riots had been going on for weeks (month?) before federal intervention. The mayor of Portland refused federal help after he was warned that if the city cops did not stop the rioters from attacking the courthouse, then the feds would intervene.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Check the calendar. Those riots had been going on for weeks (month?) before federal intervention. The mayor of Portland refused federal help after he was warned that if the city cops did not stop the rioters from attacking the courthouse, then the feds would intervene.
ah, ok. So move the unmarked vans and head cracks and being held for days without charges back a few weeks. Now you're totally right.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
ah, ok. So move the unmarked vans and head cracks and being held for days without charges back a few weeks. Now you're totally right.
Again, I’m not talking about the feds here, nor am I excusing their conduct. The Portland PD has been gladhanding all ilks of political “protest” groups for years, which is why it was allowed to escalate to this point.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Again, I’m not talking about the feds here, nor am I excusing their conduct. The Portland PD has been gladhanding all ilks of political “protest” groups for years, which is why it was allowed to escalate to this point.
You're an admitted troll

:roflmao:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
How many policemen did BLM protesters kill?
Using a dead police officer as a political trope and bargaining chip? POS

To your point. . . . Upwards of 17+ people died in the post-George Floyd mostly peaceful protests, including a security guard in a federal building. I don't recall you mourning any of them?

Last edited:

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017

To your point. . . . Upwards of 17+ people died in the post-George Floyd mostly peaceful protests, including a security guard in a federal building. I don't recall you mourning any of them?
Proud Goy says what? :foreheadslap:
Bottom line, you people are out of control.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

It's terrible that anyone died.

Your attempt to lump the deaths in as BLM related though, is just a political trope and bargaining chip too. Boogaloo, anarchist, random white kid crossing state lines - lots of blame to go around.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois

how many of those were directly incited by the Leader of the Free World?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

that security guard was killed by two veterans, unaffiliated with BLM

same guys who ambushed the cop in santa cruz

one of them was active duty air force IIRC

to date, more people have been killed by the boogaloo/white nationalist/trumpanzees than BLM
and far-left extremists

focus up, dog

Reactions: kidfury

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge
that security guard was killed by two veterans, unaffiliated with BLM

same guys who ambushed the cop in santa cruz

one of them was active duty air force IIRC

to date, more people have been killed by the boogaloo/white nationalist/trumpanzees than BLM
and far-left extremists

focus up, dog
is that the case for 2020? I'm having trouble finding a tally

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

you have the one snowboard whackadoo in Oregon that shot the patriot prayer guy and
the psycho in new york who was being ilked, but is otherwise not directly affiliated with
any cause

I would strongly recommend listening to the recent Chappelle release...he goes in to this
extensively