Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
It's almost as if @VonMeister has never seen a map and knows fvvk-all about who is and isn't in NATO.

Here's a list of member Nations...

Here's a map of Europe with NATO members in blue. I don't think @VonMeister is dumb enough to not know where Russia is...

By his own reasoning, why the fvvk isn't Pooty invading Estonia & Latvia? Both are NATO members who actually share borders with Russia.
I don't know you sawed off little retard. When Putin said as a condition of his not invading Ukraine that every country that joined NATO in 1997 and beyond should leave the agreement...what do you think he meant? And you forgot Lithuania dummy.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I don't know you sawed off little retard. When Putin said as a condition of his not invading Ukraine that every country that joined NATO in 1997 and beyond should leave the agreement...what do you think he meant? And you forgot Lithuania dummy.
Lithuania doesn’t technically share a border with Russia. It shares a border with Belarus which might as well be Russia. Close but no cigar.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Lithuania doesn’t technically share a border with Russia. It shares a border with Belarus which might as well be Russia. Close but no cigar.
There's a little Rusian enclave bordering Lithuania and Poland, but not Russia or even Belarus. This could be trouble in the future.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
This is a key point. if our enemies perceive us as vulnerable right now, it's because we appear to be a fragile house of cards, atm - politically, culturally, socially, economically etc. The current President did not create this perception - the former prez did and continues to do so.
Trump was and is a complete moran and embarassment, but you've been hitting Hunter's crackpipe if you think that President Biden inspires any kind of confidence in a situation like ths.

• Haha
Reactions: $kully

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
heya boyz,
any of ya got Family members workin' in the military? maybe in Europe?
just wonderin', for i knew a few friendz whom did,
back in Thee Cold War dayz...

i hope that they do not gotta fight, soon...

esh,
after Dierdre, 1 of my main girlie~friends step~dad had died in '04,
well i got to read a short interview my chick, a writer, had done did,
ol' 'Bub' kilt himself an enemy, a German, in Italy, in WWII,
he said he just got lucky, when he pulled the trigger,
in close, comin' round thee corner combat ~1st,
yikes...

i'm sure this has been discussed already,
but ah, i'm diggin' this Ukrainian statement:
"Go F**k Yourself",
yow!

by the way,
F**K Donnie Trump,
he who wantz a weaker NATO...
:jamon:

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
why the fvvk isn't Pooty invading Estonia & Latvia?
Ukraine is on the verge of becoming both the member of the EU and NATO.

Pooty invaded Ukraine precisely because it's not a EU/NATO member.... Yet.
If it was, NATO would retaliate by now.

If you look at the religious and ethnic demographics of each as well as history of independence, they're are all drastically different.

Estonians are practically Finns.
Latvians are predominantly protestant and catholic.
Ukraine, like Russia, is an eastern slavic nation. It declared independence only in 1992.

~rwright~

Michael Peterson status
Apr 14, 2015
Los Angeles~California!
I’m a us citizen but try to go with the flow. You don’t speak for America any more than I do. However, if you want to pay for and actively participate in the assault I’m all for it. Mexico is holding an average of 30k homicides/year. Tell the malandros you’re a homeboy from Venice. Watch what goes wrong.

As a rule, only assholes send someone else to fight their battles. If you get to feeling froggy, leap. In the first person.
just conversin' pal,
just conversin', ya knowz?!?

speakin' of,
remember this ol' flick:
seemz that it's screen~play wuz written by a surfer, name of John Milius + a pal named Reynolds,
must be kinda what Thee Ukraines are dealin' with...
l8erz, randy
:waving:

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Not enough Trump Derangement in your last post so you had to paste that post into another thread? Are you just running out of original thought and other ways to defend the Biden sh!t sandwich?
so do you think we should go to war, stay out of Eastern European business, or just praise putin?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
The stuff Bloomberg and Reuters is running about this being tough sledding for the Russians is a massive lie and cope for the fact that Zelensky hadn't even mobilized his army and has no plan for defense. He appears to be another deranged loser puppet of the US regime like so many we've seen in the past. Large elements of the Ukrainian forces are surrendering which is the wise thing to do. It's foolish to get yourself shot for a puppet regime that just two weeks ago was saying the Russians weren't going to invade and everything was fine. Now the Russians are in Kiev in under 24 hours, though it appears they were staged there for weeks. The talk about a guerrilla campaign after this is another deranged cope. Neither the Ukraine nor surrounding countries have the fertility to support one nor the interest in doing so. They're not the Pashtuns who had 775k young men turn fighting age every year.

The fact is that we've backed the bear into a corner for 30 years then were poking it with a stick called "Ukraine." Finally the bear lashed out and is chewing on the stick. The US foreign policy regime poking the bear with the stick ran away and is attacking anyone pointing out their sociopathy, violence and incompetence. These are the same people that have caused 10s of millions to be displaced all over the middle east and north africa and have cause hundreds of thousands of deaths either on our own or through proxies. The war we're fighting on behalf of the Sunnis (KSA) in Yemen alone killed hundreds of thousands and has brought the country to ruin and starvation.

Our foreign policy regime needs to be held accountable for its arrogance, incompetence, and violence. By "accountable", I mean, "capital punishment."

• Dislike
Reactions: mundus