Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Germany, Italy, Hungary and Cyprus are against removing Russia from SWIFT... Curious to see what kind of sanctions will pop up since the most effective measure seems to be off the table.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Bozo the Clown is the biggest fan of pro wrestling. Such a big fan that the man-child is in the pro wrestling, WWE, hall of fame as a promoter. Still a child, he has always liked it fake and stupid, just so long as he has Putin dong to service. He is still calling Putin a genius for how he is attacking Ukraine NOW in this new "fake war."
"How smart is that?"

What? Bozo is still in the WWE hall of fame? Even after Jan 6th? Even after calling Putin a "savvy genius"?

SEEETHE

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Blinken could’ve offered to make Ukraine neutral which was Russia’s main concern. We like to pretend that Russia’s motives are everything but what they’ve said.
COvID is never over as long as I’m alive. You’ll have to pry my mask from my cold dead fingers
You’re playing an outdated sound. There is no hint of concern about nato next door and this will probably drive Finland, Sweden etc closer. This is about a crazy leader trying to recapture the glory of USSR past.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
fook, this is infuriating.
Infuriating enough to die for? Send a child to die for?

Don't fall for the heartstring-tugging propaganda.

We just spent two years ruining Western Civilization so a minor percentage of elderly wouldn't die from a virus, now we're ready to massacre a generation of youth over a regional conflict in a different hemisphere?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I feel bad for them. But I doubt they'll get any help from our pathetic government. Bolsonaro wants to remain neutral, pathetic POS.

They should have left over a week ago though, it's not like there hasn't been any warnings.
Bolsonaro is doing your country an amazing favor

There's zero reason from Brazil to be involved in any of this

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Fool! Can you answer just one common sense question. Make American Great Again or Burn it, cancel it, defund it, mandate it, indoctrinate it, segeragate it, bankrupt it, to build it back better? In 6 months your team will sent back to it's rat holes.
You’re still alive?

brukuns

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Infuriating enough to die for? Send a child to die for?

Don't fall for the heartstring-tugging propaganda.

We just spent two years ruining Western Civilization so a minor percentage of elderly wouldn't die from a virus, now we're ready to massacre a generation of youth over a regional conflict in a different hemisphere?
I did not say that.