Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Fool! Can you answer just one common sense question. Make American Great Again or Burn it, cancel it, defund it, mandate it, indoctrinate it, segeragate it, bankrupt it, to build it back better? In 6 months your team will sent back to it's rat holes.
Ok Dementia Joe

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
Retard you say he is weak leader and war hawk in the same sentence.
You guys are apparently way too dumb to understand my posts. I've never suggested Biden is or should be a war hawk. His weakness, inneptness and phony tough guy act enboldened Putin. China and North Korea are watching.

"Speak softly and carry a big stick" Theodore Roosevelt

Please compare the quote above with Biden's pussy assed trash talk about Russia and Putin over the past two years.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
You guys are apparently way too dumb to understand my posts. I've never suggested Biden is or should be a war hawk. His weakness, inneptness and phony tough guy act enboldened Putin. China and North Korea are watching.

Please compare the quote above with Biden's pussy assed trash talk about Russia and Putin over the past two years.

is it kind of like how chump talked tough on China but China did whatever the fvk they wanted anyway?

or how chump talked tough, on rare occasions, on Russia, but Russia also did whatever the fvk they wanted?

What, in your view, would project strength and make Joe more intimidating?

Maybe he should wear makeup and high heels. Maybe he should hold a general's hand as he walks down a 1° incline. Maybe he should whine about stolen elections more. Maybe get some bone spurs?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
is it kind of like how chump talked tough on China but China did whatever the fvk they wanted anyway?

or how chump talked tough, on rare occasions, on Russia, but Russia also did whatever the fvk they wanted?

What, in your view, would project strength and make Joe more intimidating?

Maybe he should wear makeup and high heels. Maybe he should hold a general's hand as he walks down a 1° incline. Maybe he should whine about stolen elections more. Maybe get some bone spurs?
The Ukraine is burning and it’s all Trump’s fault.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The Ukraine is burning and it’s all Trump’s fault.
Amazing isn't it. There is a montage I heard yesterday of Biden slurring his speech and trash talking Putin going all the way back to the campaign. Amazing. If you were Putin you'd do something big just as a matter of principal and as a giant fook you to the dementia riddled weak ass trash talker.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Do you even read what people post here? lots of critics towards Biden. It's you who are extremely biased.
I've criticized BIDEN's handling of this situation. Fatso just likes to frame things very narrowly.

Fact is, Putin gonna do what Putin gonna do. International cooperation to contain him is really the only rational solution or option.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com

Bozo the Clown is the biggest fan of pro wrestling. Such a big fan that the man-child is in the pro wrestling, WWE, hall of fame as a promoter. Still a child, he has always liked it fake and stupid, just so long as he has Putin dong to service. He is still calling Putin a genius for how he is attacking Ukraine NOW in this new "fake war."
"How smart is that?"

What? Bozo is still in the WWE hall of fame? Even after Jan 6th? Even after calling Putin a "savvy genius"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot