Anyone got a clue what this is? -Drug related

wedge2

Billy Hamilton status
Jan 20, 2011
DO NOT FLUSH!!! drop it off at a pharmacy. they can't and won't call the cops on a drop off. this is sooooo simp0le. I find stuff on addicts all the time. i turn it all in to the nearest pharmacy. never had a problem for 20+ years doing that.
explain that if you get pulled...just toss it

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
DO NOT FLUSH!!! drop it off at a pharmacy. they can't and won't call the cops on a drop off. this is sooooo simp0le. I find stuff on addicts all the time. i turn it all in to the nearest pharmacy. never had a problem for 20+ years doing that.
Out of curiosity - why not flush?

i think we all got the idea to flush from the movies when the cops are about to serve a warrant.

The obligatory - asking for a frien.

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
This thread is proof that you should never skip leg day, and every day is leg day. SQUATZ AND OATZ, gentlemen.

That looks like sand from the beach. Were it me I'd put it in the trash can maybe tied up in a latex glove. Trash goes in the trash can. Many people get this wrong.

I overanalyze everything so I'm going to refrain from throwing stones.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Something not considered.

Similar to the Maui Wowie/Labrador combo.

Suppose your dog got in her meth stash and she followed it around with a baggie to recover what she could. It would explain the barking. Given the size of the bag, compliments on the fine motor skills too.

Now that we all have this scenario in mind, it is your duty to snort the whole bag and provide us with a full report.

Reactions: Bob Dobbalina

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom

i think we all got the idea to flush from the movies when the cops are about to serve a warrant.

Was explained earlier, and my understanding of it as well.

I watched an interesting documentary a while back on the very subject of flushing drugs down the drain. The bottom line is; don't ever flush drugs down the sink or toilet. Sewage treatment plants are meant to clean biologics and not pharmaceuticals. Flushing prescriptions actually poisons the water, creates antibiotic resistant strains of bacteria and kills wildlife. :toilet:

Reactions: sdsrfr

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Something not considered.

Similar to the Maui Wowie/Labrador combo.

Suppose your dog got in her meth stash and she followed it around with a baggie to recover what she could. It would explain the barking. Given the size of the bag, compliments on the fine motor skills too.

Now that we all have this scenario in mind, it is your duty to snort the whole bag and provide us with a full report.
Took some before bed, ended up barking all night in the dogs kennel

Reactions: Kento

npsp

Miki Dora status
Dec 30, 2003
down the hill and to the right
Visit site

Because they don't get filtered out of the influent of the majority of the wastewater treatment plants currently discharging into open waters. Bioassays show that fish and other sea life have measurable amounts of both, prescription and recreational drugs in their tissue. This will be less of an issue as we move towards membrane treatment but some will always pass....

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Because they don't get filtered out of the influent of the majority of the wastewater treatment plants currently discharging into open waters. Bioassays show that fish and other sea life have measurable amounts of both, prescription and recreational drugs in their tissue. This will be less of an issue as we move towards membrane treatment but some will always pass....
Everyone in Jacksonville should flush their nugstash so the fish get the fkn munchies.

hugh shackman

OTF status
Mar 3, 2017
agree with the people who say keep cops out of it. doesn't do anything to help you and if you do that bag will 100% be 'found' on some poor shmuck.
Are drugs even illegal/is anything like this even prosecuted these days in NY? If they planted that little bag on someone, wouldn’t they be out in 15 minutes with zero bail lol

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
I assume the bites been slow lately.
I think it's probably pretty good if you feel like doing the wheeled cart four rods sand spikes bait-and-wait thing. But I can't be that happy catching 12-14" pompano and whiting on a rod heavy enough to throw a 3oz sinker.

But anything remotely resembling a "decent" fishing spot is about an hour in a car. Mayport surf and the surf in PV/St. John's County is 20-30 minutes and barely better than up the street.

Definitely a boat-advantage place. In South Brevard/Treasure Coast, there is a sh!t-ton of easy to access flats/shoreline and you can have a quiet walk going all about. Here, you step off a dock, you are knee-thigh deep in mud. Every step.

In the surf here, if the tide is high enough to get fish up on the first drop off, and there's any wind over like 5-8, and the surf is over knee high, you aren't going to really reach much on sporting gear, and you'll be in thigh deep water getting constantly hit by knee high waves getting yourself and your sh!t constantly drenched. And you'll have to throw a spoon - the dogwalk stuff won't work with waves fucking up the line/retrieve.

Reactions: manbearpig

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I think it's probably pretty good if you feel like doing the wheeled cart four rods sand spikes bait-and-wait thing. But I can't be that happy catching 12-14" pompano and whiting on a rod heavy enough to throw a 3oz sinker.

But anything remotely resembling a "decent" fishing spot is about an hour in a car. Mayport surf and the surf in PV/St. John's County is 20-30 minutes and barely better than up the street.

Definitely a boat-advantage place. In South Brevard/Treasure Coast, there is a sh!t-ton of easy to access flats/shoreline and you can have a quiet walk going all about. Here, you step off a dock, you are knee-thigh deep in mud. Every step.

In the surf here, if the tide is high enough to get fish up on the first drop off, and there's any wind over like 5-8, and the surf is over knee high, you aren't going to really reach much on sporting gear, and you'll be in thigh deep water getting constantly hit by knee high waves getting yourself and your sh!t constantly drenched. And you'll have to throw a spoon - the dogwalk stuff won't work with waves fucking up the line/retrieve.
How about the freshwater, gotta be some good largemouth fishing nearby?

Reactions: Sharkbiscuit

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
How about the freshwater, gotta be some good largemouth fishing nearby?
Maybe, but I haven't bothered to try that much. Bass don't fight for sh!t and while I excuse seatrout for not fighting worth a sh!t, the investment in a stroll up the street differs from getting on my bike and sweating my balls off looking for a spot.

Reactions: mundus

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Maybe, but I haven't bothered to try that much. Bass don't fight for sh!t and while I excuse seatrout for not fighting worth a sh!t, the investment in a stroll up the street differs from getting on my bike and sweating my balls off looking for a spot.
Fair point, but great fun on flyrod topwater.

• Love
Reactions: Sharkbiscuit