Anyone got a clue what this is? -Drug related

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
looks like shiity H to me. or very very poorly synthesized MDMA that wasnt crushed up well.
agreed

and do NOT call the cops. flush it if you must, but the police are NOT your friend in this matter

my response to GWS was merely a cheap way to quote the Mandalorian for a poor laugh

Did I say don't call the cops?

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
It'd be hysterical if it was like, Diatomaceous Earth or some random, harmless, and benign thing with a pedestrian explanation for it's mysterious appearance at your house. But you're an arborist so you'd probably know D-Earth if you saw it

Bob Dobbalina

Miki Dora status
Feb 23, 2016
It'd be hysterical if it was like, Diatomaceous Earth or some random, harmless, and benign thing with a pedestrian explanation for it's mysterious appearance at your house. But you're an arborist so you'd probably know D-Earth if you saw it

I bought a bunch when I thought I had bedbugs.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
For real. I’m by no means an ACAB guy, I’ve personally known more cool level headed cops than I’ve met pricks with a badge and a gun. But yeah, LB and NCPD, not to mention those SCPD psychopaths who killed all those hookers and got away with it, lot of dirty blue creeps on Long Island

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I bought a bunch when I thought I had bedbugs.
I’m even more afraid of bed bugs than I am of serial killer county cops

Bed bugs are like house herpes

also, this thread has serious potential.

”the case of the ominous plasticine baggie: an erBB mystery adventure”

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: $kully and PRCD

bonzer5fin

Duke status
May 9, 2006
your mom
looks like sh!t smack, rotten meth, horrible molly, or fuck all grade fentanyl. don't flush it. actually walk right in the precinct and tell the cops you found it in a parking lot. if they are good cops, they will dispose of it properly, usually by fire, and if they are dirty, well, karma works pretty well. again, don't flush it. you can also put it in a bottle and drop it off at any pharmacy, no questions asked.

Reactions: littlewave and npsp

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I would do the pharmacy thing before the precinct thing. Or just burn it yourself if you don’t want to flush it into the wastewater system

if you burn it, just don’t stand over the smoking pile of mystery dust with a rolled up magazine page in your mouth ready to inhale

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My land lord said he flushed a bunch of opiates down the toilet because he had to kick them.

I was like "NEVER FLUSH PAIN PILLS! Give them to me."

If people can't handle their opiates, they hate the idea that you could handle their opiates.

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
Random thoughts

a if you want to spend money, look for testing kit (not the urine test kits)
b if you want to be done with it all, recommend you toss it in an outdoor fire, and accept not knowing what it is
c would advise against official police involvement unless you think something would come back to you if you didn't
d take to pharmacy and drop off anonymously....that could be a good idea
e reminds me of impure H
f reminds me of kief (low quality?)
g someone already said bath salts, right?

My land lord said he flushed a bunch of opiates down the toilet because he had to kick them.
Give unused pharmacy pills with container to hospice groups, or public health groups. They'll take them. This is what we did with Dead Kevin's meds when he died of AIDs.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
yeah I’m not going to our corrupt ass cops. The intention was never to screw anyone over; unless there was damage to our home, dog was harmed or stolen items. Which it seems like none of the latter has happened.

we did hear (third person) from a cop that it’s definitely not heroin, and looked like Molly. That’s like the 5 person outside of here to suggest that. I don’t plan on flushing it, some of the other options (other than the precinct) I might do. But likely will just mix it with some dirt, seal it and put it in the trash.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
My guess is sh!t H that has probably be mixed with other sh!t H that someone mixed with passable H(Fentynyl added).
No cops.
I have seen ecstasy or Molly as it's known that was usually not too good before the kids sweated all over it, left out or whatever.
Usually those taking the most risk, are the ones taking the most risk. Flush it(the toilet not the syringe)very carefully, than flush again.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I’m kind of digging the home lab experiment test kit idea. Let’s find out what it really is before we smoke it, I mean, shoot it, wait damn, no, I mean, burn it, or turn it over to Walgreens or whatever the responsible thing is