Anyone got a clue what this is? -Drug related

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Random thoughts

a if you want to spend money, look for testing kit (not the urine test kits)
b if you want to be done with it all, recommend you toss it in an outdoor fire, and accept not knowing what it is
c would advise against official police involvement unless you think something would come back to you if you didn't
d take to pharmacy and drop off anonymously....that could be a good idea
e reminds me of impure H
f reminds me of kief (low quality?)
g someone already said bath salts, right?

Give unused pharmacy pills with container to hospice groups, or public health groups. They'll take them. This is what we did with Dead Kevin's meds when he died of AIDs.
that’s a good point. If there is even a WHIFF of a chance that this could somehow backfire on you and go full Tarantino on you, then maybe call a local attorney and have HIM turn it in to the cops. If you really want to be serious and buttoned up. like if this house sitter or whatever the weird circumstance was, could go all psycho and try to lay some crime on your doorstep, then at least you’re buttoned up and ahead of it

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
We had a bit of a situation with a dog/house sitter while I was in Puerto Rico and my girl was in NOLA. Long story short I had to kick the woman out of the house at 3am with the help of a family member who was there while I was in PR after getting notified my dog was barking nonstop since 7pm for two days straight among other things. My girlfriend got home before me and the place was definitely not left as it should, although nothing is missing and she did have to leave very abruptly. We thought it was done with but she found a small baggy of something, we presume is drugs. The closest we have gotten to ID is crushed molly or heroin; maybe even fentanyl. Curious if the errb hive mind knows. The grains are large, like large grains of sand. The color is hard to ID with the condition of the baggy but it looks salt and peppery but brownish, so not white. Pretty certain it’s not cocaine. I had thought it was maybe kief when I got sent the pics but the particle size is too big.

the girl was already fired. But
unfortunately it continues to develop and just today I found the owner of the company has had issues in the past with drugs. She was at the house for a few hours to give the dog a walk. So it’s possible she could have stashed it during the walk?

never have been so angry. I’ve been talking with a buddy whose an attorney, though not criminal, about the next mode of action. In all honest, nothing seems to be missing and I just want to be done with it. View attachment 128553View attachment 128554View attachment 128555
What is your goal, what do you want?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
What is your goal, what do you want?
We kind of just want to know what it is at this point.

probably not worth it to pursue it any further.

the initial frustration/anger was the sitter did not do the job of watching the dog, which kept the tenants downstairs awake late at night and I had to kick her out of the house in the middle of the night. So finding the stash when we got home was just another weird piece to the whole story.

keenfish

Duke status
May 12, 2002
Trona
www.pbase.com
that’s a good point. If there is even a WHIFF of a chance that this could somehow backfire on you and go full Tarantino on you, then maybe call a local attorney and have HIM turn it in to the cops. If you really want to be serious and buttoned up. like if this house sitter or whatever the weird circumstance was, could go all psycho and try to lay some crime on your doorstep, then at least you’re buttoned up and ahead of it
The correct answer is (f) on Mr. Doofs list.

(f) Send it to Auto and let him report back on how it went. Come on ppl... the rest of the class is on page 57.

Auto.. we are counting on you not to beat off before you report on this situation. Can we trust you though? I really don't know anymore. :unsure:

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Yeah I mean it did take a few weird twists today but I don’t think it is something that would go that far.

ghost_of_lewis_samuels

Phil Edwards status
Oct 27, 2019
We kind of just want to know what it is at this point.

probably not worth it to pursue it any further.

the initial frustration/anger was the sitter did not do the job of watching the dog, which kept the tenants downstairs awake late at night and I had to kick her out of the house in the middle of the night. So finding the stash when we got home was just another weird piece to the whole story.

- ask the company for your money back (dispute the charge on your CC if they dont do it - dont waste your time arguing)
- dont use this company again
- Flush the drugs or gamble and try them

that's it. anything else just costs you time and money.
trying the 'drugs' could kill you - so best to flush (IMO(

Reactions: manbearpig

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
looks like sh!t smack, rotten meth, horrible molly, or fook all grade fentanyl. don't flush it. actually walk right in the precinct and tell the cops you found it in a parking lot. if they are good cops, they will dispose of it properly, usually by fire, and if they are dirty, well, karma works pretty well. again, don't flush it. you can also put it in a bottle and drop it off at any pharmacy, no questions asked.
Or they plant it on an innocent. Don’t give it to the pigs.

Just do what Hospice nurses do to dispose of painkillers. Put it in a larger plastic back and put a healthy squirt of dish detergent in it and some water, tie it off like it’s a bag of sh!t, shake it up so it dissolves and throw it in the trash.

PPK96754

Miki Dora status
Apr 15, 2015
Kauai's north shore ~
Move on .... The Sitter got fired. You know the Owner / sitter are both drug user's.
The less you know about the drug, the less you have to explain if it comes back to bite you.

"I found it when I returned from my trip. Looked like it was a drugs. I don't use drugs. I poured a couple of drops of liquid soap in to the package, a few drops of water, sealed the bad, mooshed it up, had no idea what it was and disposed of it." ( and Do eeeet!! ) The less you know, the less YOU have to explain ~

That's what I .... would do ~

I doubt, that the "owner" will return and ask for it. In the event that it could happen ~
Give them the appropriate response from above ....

Last edited: