Any last minute supreme court nominee predictions?

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
The McConnel rule you guys are trying to cling to isn't a hard rule at all. The party in control and has the chairmen of the committees set the rules as they see fit. Guess what.........elections matter. If you guys want to set the rules you need to win elections and get majorities so that you can have the chairmen of the committees and then you can set your rules as you see fit. That's how the game is played.

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
GromsDad said:
The McConnel rule you guys are trying to cling to isn't a hard rule at all. The party in control and has the chairmen of the committees set the rules as they see fit. Guess what.........elections matter. If you guys want to set the rules you need to win elections and get majorities so that you can have the chairmen of the committees and then you can set your rules as you see fit. That's how the game is played.
remember that when the tables are flipped. It will eventually happen.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:
Actually what you are seeing now and a complaining about is exactly that. The tables are flipped on you guys after practically a lifetime of democrats having control. You can expect Republicans to shove it up the democrat's arse while they have control. You guys have taken the crying like little bitches thing to whole new levels.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
GromsDad said:
stu dog said:
GromsDad said:
Actually what you are seeing now and a complaining about is exactly that. The tables are flipped on you guys after practically a lifetime of democrats having control. You can expect Republicans to shove it up the democrat's arse while they have control. You guys have taken the crying like little bitches thing to whole new levels.
So you admit your side are crying little bitches when it’s flipped :monkey:

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Crying like little bitches is kind of the current state of politics in this country. Regardless of who started it, it's the new standard. Whiney, outraged, victimized, oppressed and abused. Apparently the world has never before been SO tough to exist in. Turnabout is fair play and all, so when the pendulum swings, nothing will change but the people whining. Cheer up. Giant Meteor is coming.

GWS

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
done
Autoprax said:
I'm putting my money on the flu.

I got dibs on trestles.
I know a guy that works for he CDC. He keeps telling me that "one of these days" and "If you knew what I knew..."

Or maybe the Zombie Flu Apocalypse will arrive on Giant Meteor?

I like it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
GWS said:
Autoprax said:
I'm putting my money on the flu.

I got dibs on trestles.
I know a guy that works for he CDC. He keeps telling me that "one of these days" and "If you knew what I knew..."

Or maybe the Zombie Flu Apocalypse will arrive on Giant Meteor?

I like it.
One of my former employees writes air quality regulations for the EPA and he hangs with a guy who is a former CDC employee (now works for EPA).

My former employee was a die hard atheist and after working with the former CDC guy for a bit he called me up out of the blue and started telling me that we all needed to “get right with god”.

The apocalypse is coming and it is very likely that it will happen during our lifetime.

I sure hope so. The world needs it.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What the world need now is love death sweet love death.

--Black plague descendant survivor out!

Sry Asia, and Africa, and S america.

PS I might want Malibu too.

But if you live you can surf with me.

I need someone to see my moves.

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Autoprax said:

Will you be signing autographs?

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
Autoprax said:

Make sure to save some energy to outrun the cannibals when you exit the water

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Just another corporatist authoritarian who will strip more of our rights while braindead deplorables cheer.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
mundus said:
Just another corporatist authoritarian who will strip more of our rights while braindead deplorables cheer.
Continuing the proud leftist tradition of assuming that everyone who disagrees with you is either stupid or evil!