Any last minute supreme court nominee predictions?

craigj532

Kelly Slater status
Nov 9, 2002
GromsDad said:
GDaddy said:
I think a bunch of our friends are currently off discovering what their opinions are from the usual sources. They're rejoin the discussion shortly.
Yep.....gotta get their talking points.
Says the dummy who just posted an advertisement from the NRA.

etmo

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2006
GDaddy said:
I think a bunch of our friends are currently off discovering what their opinions are from the usual sources. They're rejoin the discussion shortly.
No doubt we'll see breathless assertions about the End Times, but it's not unreasonable to say Trump did little more than replace Kennedy with Kennedy v2.0. :shrug:

No matter which side of the aisle you're on, you'll find hot-button opinions from Kavanaugh with which you'll agree and others with which you'll disagree.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
craigj532 said:
GromsDad said:
GDaddy said:
Yep.....gotta get their talking points.
Says the dummy who just posted an advertisement from the NRA.
Posted specifically to get a rise out of dummies like you. It worked.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
That is not the point.

Everyone one knows you bait with stupidity.

The humor comes from the irony that you posted that people were looking for taking points to post right after you posted talking points.

Joke's on you, dummy

Again.

Thought you are probably too dumb to realize it.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
GromsDad said:
Not as bad of a pick as I thought might come but not thrilled with the Washington insider pick.
Guessing you missed where I posted my actual opinion. Not based on talking points. The NRA post was not my opinion.......it was a post just to trigger the lefties here.

Call it what you want but you're still an asshole.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Your motives do nothing to undermine the irony exemplifying your buffoonery.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RNldXEVlfc[/video]

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sharkbiscuit said:
Autoprax said:
No, the next question is why isn't mitch invoking the McConnel rule?
The guy is in favor of the NSA's warrantless wire tapppps. I hope he jacks off onto a picture of Patrick Henry during the hearings.
Considering their love for authoritarian rule, hatred of elites, and use of heavy artillery to enforce the death penalty, sometimes I think today's breed of conservatives would be far more comfortable living in North Korea.

Perhaps they have a refugee program?

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Kento said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
Autoprax said:
The guy is in favor of the NSA's warrantless wire tapppps. I hope he jacks off onto a picture of Patrick Henry during the hearings.
Considering their love for authoritarian rule, hatred of elites, and use of heavy artillery to enforce the death penalty, sometimes I think today's breed of conservatives would be far more comfortable living in North Korea.

I was hoping we'd get someone who shot an abortion doctor so I could hear them tell Susan Collins they respect precedent.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Sharkbiscuit said:
Autoprax said:
Yup. Fuck him

Swamp creature defined

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Sharkbiscuit said:
Kento said:
Sharkbiscuit said:
Autoprax said:

I was hoping we'd get someone who shot an abortion doctor so I could hear them tell Susan Collins they respect precedent.
The shrapnel would need to kill a refugee child to truly fulfill the pro-life agenda.