Album Surfboards

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
I ride twins almost exclusively. They are the easiest boards to ride as everyday boards.
Fake news. Too temperamental. Back foot too far back? Loss of drive and/or spin put. Backside? You better not push too hard or you're gonna be sliding all over the place.

Truster locks you in and no need to think much about where your back foot needs to be. No spinning out. Just get them sized up how people are sizing their alt-shapes and the speed generating problem goes away.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Fake news. Too temperamental. Back foot too far back? Loss of drive and/or spin put. Backside? You better not push too hard or you're gonna be sliding all over the place.

Truster locks you in and no need to think much about where your back foot needs to be. No spinning out. Just get them sized up how people are sizing their alt-shapes and the speed generating problem goes away.
You’re surfing the wrong twins. When was the last time you rode one and what was it?

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Did he ever get the fin placement right on your 7th iteration of this boar??
Yes. Fin placement is perfect. (y)

I like to think that I helped sort the kinks out on that model. lol. (even if its not true).