Album Surfboards

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
Fake news. Too temperamental. Back foot too far back? Loss of drive and/or spin put. Backside? You better not push too hard or you're gonna be sliding all over the place.

Truster locks you in and no need to think much about where your back foot needs to be. No spinning out. Just get them sized up how people are sizing their alt-shapes and the speed generating problem goes away.
Fake fake news.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Fake news. Too temperamental. Back foot too far back? Loss of drive and/or spin put. Backside? You better not push too hard or you're gonna be sliding all over the place.

Truster locks you in and no need to think much about where your back foot needs to be. No spinning out. Just get them sized up how people are sizing their alt-shapes and the speed generating problem goes away.
Yes. Fin placement is perfect. (y)

I like to think that I helped sort the kinks out on that model. lol. (even if its not true).
Definitely. Shame he didn’t rename it El ReFo

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
You’re surfing the wrong twins. When was the last time you rode one and what was it?
Griffin twin. JK! RIP. Shout out to the legendary salty uncle of the erBB!

Continuously mixing them into the rotation.

I've been on the album train since they went for $700. Have owned or own plasmic, lightbender, twinsman, townsend, moonstone. As well as pyzel wildcat, and many others over the years.

Thursters betta.

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I only brought my Kai-Zen to Kauai since the forecast was pretty small. It’s actually been shoulder high and I’ve been happy with my choice of bort. I was trying to keep up with Seabass’ nephew Oliver Zietz (who’s 18) yesterday at Waikoko and landed out in the flats on a straighty and think I did my LCL in. Despite maybe being done sarfing here or at home for a few weeks, I still say twins for the win.

frontsidegrab

Billy Hamilton status
Dec 4, 2014
Brah. No name drops!

Funny. That was the last spot I surfed over there and was on the upswing from an LCL tear. Was out w/ Torryn, Alana and some others.

Reactions: ChaseTMP
Aug 29, 2014
The Vesper’s with the shallow swallows look much nicer.

Kinda freaks me out that there are so many variations of Albums models.