Album Surfboards

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Did you guys size the plastic with more liters than you normally ride? or same as your normal liters?

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
Did you guys size the plastic with more liters than you normally ride? or same as your normal liters?
Can’t tell if you’re trolling us given your infamous album red incident. But I’d be curious if you find the Plasmic bonzer-lite channel familiar to the tomo slot channel. I think the caveat is that Plasmic has to be surfed off the back foot, which I’m not sure is intuitive coming from a tomo. I think people either hate /click with it based off that. Size it short like a TKF or MPH, but a couple more Ls of foam than your DD. Varial if you can or maybe EPS/epoxy for you.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Can’t tell if you’re trolling us given your infamous album red incident. But I’d be curious if you find the Plasmic bonzer-lite channel familiar to the tomo slot channel. I think the caveat is that Plasmic has to be surfed off the back foot, which I’m not sure is intuitive coming from a tomo. I think people either hate /click with it based off that. Size it short like a TKF or MPH, but a couple more Ls of foam than your DD. Varial if you can or maybe EPS/epoxy for you.
I'm seriously considering it. I found a Plasmic EAST in PU and a Plasmic regular in Epoxy. Both a few liters over my literage (28L ish) which i wasn't sure if that was normal of not. All my PU experiences have not been good (something about the foam being too dense or heavy) so i'm leaning towards the epoxy.

I watched some videos of Asher and the board looks so tiny, but i'm kinda used to that. IDK. We'll see. I have a new board itch and my yearly bonus is burning a hole in my pocket! :LOL:

Havoc

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
May 23, 2016
in da hood next to paradise
I'm seriously considering it. I found a Plasmic EAST in PU and a Plasmic regular in Epoxy. Both a few liters over my literage (28L ish) which i wasn't sure if that was normal of not. All my PU experiences have not been good (something about the foam being too dense or heavy) so i'm leaning towards the epoxy.

I watched some videos of Asher and the board looks so tiny, but i'm kinda used to that. IDK. We'll see. I have a new board itch and my yearly bonus is burning a hole in my pocket! :LOL:
get one and spray paint it red to confuse oceanside album riding backpaddlers...

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA

Like someone said above, this is a good boar for varial, DA, and lighter alt builds. So if you are used to eps, go for that one. It packs foam and will feel chunky under arm, so just keep an open mind. Keep back foot on the tail over the channel.