Album Surfboards

sushipop

Michael Peterson status
Feb 7, 2008
The Dagobah System
She should definitely replace Matt and let you do the marketing.
:LOL:
Maybe in the spirit of the brand, we should call them beauty marks instead of pizza stains.
If you’re a lady no way you’d want a long period.
May I suggest s few additional possibile names:
Panty Stains
Gravy your bibs marks
Auntie Flo Show
Edit, one more:
Shark Week Splash

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Been looking into getting a Bom Dia. Reached out to Varial And DA. Dark Arts about $100 dollars more but both over $1200. Selling a couple boards to fund it so doesnt hurt as much but damn. Anybody have input comparing the same board in DA compared to Varial? Never had a Varial but heard good things. Have had a couple DA, Superchunk in DA that is magic. Thanks for any help.
PU/DA

Reactions: obpmem and WFCody

Mr J

Michael Peterson status
Aug 18, 2003
Regional Vic, Australia
MO DA is great for gravelors as they are so responsive and there’s a lightweight “on top of the water” planing feel to it.
... .
That's exactly what tuflite pro carbon does for me. I had 10 days in the gulf of thailand on my tuflite new flyer, waves every day although I needed a couple of rest days where I just went in on the boog. I'm really missing it now I'm back in Oz. Only comes in standard dims of course, but the 5' 4" happens to be absolutely perfect in every way - I haven't put the calipers on to the rails but I bet they are right in my comfort zone of 42mm 40cm in. Width perfect for gravel - just a tad more than my local custom. Can't get them anymore, so I dare not risk it getting damaged in international travel.

Goofy_Footed

Nep status
Jul 31, 2016
Someone grab it quick. Too big for me.

Reactions: sdsrfr and oeste858

sh3

Michael Peterson status
Dec 1, 2008
Man... there are two used BomDias in XTR on that site that are both around 31 liters. That red one looks amazing.

Reactions: ReForest