Album Surfboards

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
moonie was great this am.

my 6’3 is a playful winter crutch boar for sore shoulders.

still wish there was less beak in the nose. seems like useless foam.
that was my complaint about it as well in bigger surf. found myself feeling jealous of my buddy on his Ghost while I was straining to duckdive the thing under large walls

Reactions: j_mac

lofatkilla

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 13, 2004
VENTURA, CA
I think it's time for me to order a Vesper or The End in the 6'4 range.To justify...I haven't bought a board this year yet.
Wondering which one to choose. Would be a kinda step up/cheater board from my 6'0 Lightbender.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Album Oahu House

Forty-five hundred bucks for a room on the north shore for a week. Someone should tell Matt there's a law against short term rentals now.
fcking hell did Matt buy that spot??
Pizza stains for the win. Not ideal surf spot wise but ideal location in regards to beach erosion. Big lot with house set back is also nice.

partnering with the Ho family looks strategic now.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Hmmm. Channels down the middle? Looks like double concave channels down the center of a single concave? Batail? I can't put my finger on it, but i know i've seen this somewhere before? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: sdsrfr

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
Also, I saw Victor Bernardo at the pier a few days ago. I asked him about what he was riding because it looked like a Bom Dia. It looked just like a bom dia but had channels down the middle (it looked pretty epic). I think he said it was called the "Bom Vesper". It was dark arts construction, but with a new twist. It had a 2 or 3 inch wide kevlar strip on the top deck all the way through to the nose. I think he was testing it as a a mini step-up type construction because the waves were big.

vanrysss

Billy Hamilton status
Mar 25, 2019
from Oregon, now SD
fcking hell did Matt buy that spot??
Pizza stains for the win. Not ideal surf spot wise but ideal location in regards to beach erosion. Big lot with house set back is also nice.

partnering with the Ho family looks strategic now.
He's renting it, friends of mine own the place. Idk how much they're charging but it's not 15k a week

Reactions: racer1 and menobrah

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
This has probably been talked about, but what fins do you ride in the bom dia?

Do you want a smaller trailer quad fin on the heel side for more pivot or do you want a rakier fin because the heel side is shorter than the toe side?

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
This has probably been talked about, but what fins do you ride in the bom dia?

Do you want a smaller trailer quad fin on the heel side for more pivot or do you want a rakier fin because the heel side is shorter than the toe side?
just look for something like this template. https://www.surfnvs.com/products/album-bomdia-quad-apex
the fins aren't different on toe/heel, only the placement.
...but you can get as freaky-deeky as you want

Reactions: ReForest

urchined

Nep status
Jul 20, 2019
NCSD, CA
I think it's time for me to order a Vesper or The End in the 6'4 range.To justify...I haven't bought a board this year yet.
Wondering which one to choose. Would be a kinda step up/cheater board from my 6'0 Lightbender.
Can’t believe you made it 2 days into the yr without an order…..time to self regulate out of the erbb.

• Haha
Reactions: lofatkilla and Mr J