Album Surfboards

trifish

Billy Hamilton status
Sep 23, 2009
Shred City
I think i would be interested in trying a moonstone sized around something like 6' x 19.75 x 2.4.
My regular keel fish is 5'6" x 21.25 x 2.4. Something maybe 6 inches longer but less width. Sized like the length of my hpsb but a fish intended for better surf. A bit risky though, could end up an inbetweener and be weird. I saw Kerr & Geiselman were riding them a few inches over height.

enframed

Tom Curren status
Apr 11, 2006
Del Boca Vista, Phase III
No color so wife thinks it's one of my other boards. :rolleyes:
At some point when I had a double digit quiver I was constantly buying new boards and trying new stuff and selling them after a few months, my wife lost track of all the colors so it was no big deal to slide boards in and out of the garage unnoticed. Not that she would have cared, really.

lofatkilla

Legend (inyourownmind)
Apr 13, 2004
VENTURA, CA
At some point when I had a double digit quiver I was constantly buying new boards and trying new stuff and selling them after a few months, my wife lost track of all the colors so it was no big deal to slide boards in and out of the garage unnoticed. Not that she would have cared, really.
My wife doesn't give me a hard time either but 5 new boards in a short period of time is pushing it. The only one I bought with color recently was the Sunstone and as soon as she saw it enter the garage she said "new board...i love the color" :oops:

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC

Nice. The Blitzkrieg. Just overwhelming the wife with new purchases and colors to the point where she can't even keep track of what's coming and going.

toowalled

Nep status
Jul 3, 2014
How good are albums glass jobs?I see plasmics the most of any model on Clist barley used. Are those a love it or hate it type of board? They look fun:shrug: