A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
2 interesting quotes from that article:

“I have yet to see somebody with long COVID who was vaccinated,” said Dr. Ellie Hirshberg, an Intermountain critical care physician. “I’ve seen patients who had long COVID and then got vaccinated and are still trying to get rid of some of their symptoms. But I have yet to see somebody with long COVID who was vaccinated first.”
Doctors at Utah’s two long COVID clinics described similar patterns among the patients they have seen: most are middle-aged or younger, with no serious underlying health problems, and their initial illness from COVID-19 was not severe.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
This thread is filled with perfectly clear arguments for vaccinations. It's not filled with perfectly clear arguments against other than fREEdUm!

Reactions: Norm'

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
You should read the opening post of this thread. To refresh your memory:

"You need to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus that they were vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated."
funny how you leave out the important parts...

I mean, it's not funny, it's fkn ridiculously ignorant and borderline malicious in its persistent idiocy

• Love
Reactions: Norm' and mundus

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
You should read the opening post of this thread. To refresh your memory:

"You need to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from the virus that they were vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated."
That's got what to do with mandates?

Also, this thread is filled with clear arguments for vaccination. Like I said. And like you agreed. So, derp.

bird.LA

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Jul 14, 2002
LA
Does anybody know anyone who got vaccinated and still got hit with Covid as hard as Gromsdad did?