A perfectly clear argument for vaccinations.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
You fucked that algorithm for good.

I would love to see your YouTube suggestions now. :dancing:
Last night we had a water main that feeds our building blow up and there were guys digging up the ground below our balcony all night. Which led to lengthy conversations about sewage and “shitty” messes. This morning both my girlfriend and I got fed videos of Septic Tank fails by the IG algorithm. I miss all my ski/snowboard, puppy and bbq videos that I usually get.

• Wow
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Last night we had a water main that feeds our building blow up and there were guys digging up the ground below our balcony all night. Which led to lengthy conversations about sewage and “shitty” messes. This morning both my girlfriend and I got fed videos of Septic Tank fails by the IG algorithm. I miss all my ski/snowboard, puppy and bbq videos that I usually get.
Seriously, sometimes Instagram feeds me things I was thinking about buying.

I should have never installed that Elon Musk chip in my brains.

PS I think I just bought a Tesla

Reactions: $kully

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
IG is always listening.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
I couldn't find a product that I got targeted for a couple weeks ago so I started talking about it out loud while scrolling because if we're going to live in a fkn simulation, I'm going to play the game too, bitches

• Haha

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I couldn't find a product that I got targeted for a couple weeks ago so I started talking about it out loud while scrolling because if we're going to live in a fkn simulation, I'm going to play the game too, bitches
:roflmao:

It's so weird when you get targeted IG ads and when you finally decide to go back and buy something, you can't find it anymore.

Metaverse is all like, you missed your chance, bish.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Seriously, sometimes Instagram feeds me things I was thinking about buying.

I should have never installed that Elon Musk chip in my brains.

PS I think I just bought a Tesla
I have to say, IG marketing is definitely the most effective. On one hand I’m being fed almost entirely things I’m interested in. On the other it’s rarely things I need and my bank account would be a lot stronger if all the adds I was getting were for boner pills like back in the good ole days before targeted ads.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
If people leave their phones lying around I talk to the locked and attempt to feed the algorithm with weird sh!t.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Somehow the IG algorithm keeps feeding me posts by this guy named “Liver King” who never wears a shirt, is constantly flexing while eating raw testicles and referring to himself in the third person. Pretty sure he’s everything iFall aspires to be…

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Somehow the IG algorithm keeps feeding me posts by this guy named “Liver King” who never wears a shirt, is constantly flexing while eating raw testicles and referring to himself in the third person. Pretty sure he’s everything iFall aspires to be…
these people aren't even real human beings

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Another mastermind "owning" the libs:

This seems pretty bad, but only until you consider that he'll need immunosuppressants for a long while post-transplant. Even the "it's just a cold" folks here agree that people with compromised immune systems are at risk from COVID, so there's no way they'd waste an organ on this guy.

Reactions: Norm'

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
This seems pretty bad, but only until you consider that he'll need immunosuppressants for a long while post-transplant. Even the "it's just a cold" folks here agree that people with compromised immune systems are at risk from COVID, so there's no way they'd waste an organ on this guy.
ding ding ding

there are also an amazing number of VERY benign things that they can disqualify you for as both donor and recipient