7'6" Von Sol mini HPTC twinzer

grg

Phil Edwards status
Mar 11, 2006
Tuna Town/Baja
Threw it in for extra stability on the first few surfs. I’ll try without and with a variety of diff twin fins....as well as 2+1 setups. Was happy with the first feels though.
Ive used the Nubster in my Shadow (Not Twinzer) and always in my Twinzer fish from him. Good little dealio

20W-50 and blood

Duke status
Feb 4, 2004
SOCAL
Visit site
i absolutely hate it.....but LOVE the color....and know its going to EAT up the spot and conditions you have in mind for it. i'd probably keep that trailer in there...or go more upright...those bigger boards eem to benefit from some kidn of central fulcrum (big wordses yeah!) since they have so much straight rail line

Retropete

Phil Edwards status
Jan 20, 2006
Sunny Coast Qld Australia
The only issue I’ve had with midlengths is that they don’t really have a gas pedal. Parmy Stubbs vector is only exceptiom
Observation from over here in Australia is plenty of midlengths have a single to double concave bottom or like my favourite midlengths a double concave bottom that give that elusive gas pedal.

Reactions: Havoc

sdsurfrat

Michael Peterson status
Jun 2, 2008
Toe in angles , tilts and placements are up to the shaper and his design.

Will's 8 3/4" placement has been upgraded by many - further rearward with angle changes .

HA! i was hoping to spark up some legit design banter with my comment and it worked...

Rusty used this same outboard toe angle on his C-5's.

Greg, do you use the same toe angle on your twinzer designs?

retodd

Duke status
Feb 23, 2009
What are the normal toe / tilt on your Trusters

U know JS is 11 at 1.18 off the rail 1/4 inch toe and 7.5 degrees tilt