1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
You are still speaking as though the president is not a representative of the people.

It appears that Democrats are more interested in securing the border than the Republicans are. Go figure. In any case, a despot would say “fuck’m all” and just do whatever they like. You want to be ruled by a despot, apparently.
securing the border? Is that like closing the gate after all the cows got out?

So thoughtful of the ruling party. Now that it’s done the best idea is to build the wall to keep them from escaping and maybe if we're lucky some will assimilate.

As for abortion, dude I live in California and I love it here. Abortion is population control, something everyone out here can appreciate.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
So thoughtful of the ruling party. Now that it’s done the best idea is to build the wall to keep them from escaping and maybe if we're lucky some will assimilate.
Who cares, the entire point is that they’re bodies, bodies that possess the power to vote for Biden. :devilish:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
no matter what the bona fide conservative credentials of the Arizona Supreme Court, no one can deny that crazy ruling before a presidential election is 100% election interference. I seem to recall a similar bad ruling that came to light before the 2020 election that was also election interference. Remember Roe versus Wade? that is the key decision that swung the election and favor of this crazy government, we are dealing with right now.
the Republicans issued a crazy ruling to interfere with their own chances of winning an election?

makes perfect sense!

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
the Republicans issued a crazy ruling to interfere with their own chances of winning an election?

makes perfect sense!

Right, because states can't be trusted to make their own abortion laws. /s

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

Right, because states can't be trusted to make their own abortion laws. /s
it's your stupid argument

you're arguing against yourself, you smooth brained mooch

just keep on humiliating yourself!

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
it's all fun and games until your own ass is on the line

direct experience has a way of changing people's opinions on this stuff really quick
I'm always amazed that people can't imagine what walking in someone else's shoes would feel like.

I mean, you don't have to be a #highempath to realize that.

You just need a tiny drop of imagination. But no.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I'm always amazed that people can't imagine what walking in someone else's shoes would feel like.

I mean, you don't have to be a #highempath to realize that.

You just need a tiny drop of imagination. But no.
Have you ever tried to try to walk in someone’s shoes who doesn’t know how to walk in someone else’s shoes
it may give you a different perspective
or maybe a headache

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
Have you ever tried to try to walk in someone’s shoes who doesn’t know how to walk in someone else’s shoes
it may give you a different perspective
or maybe a headache
I'm pretty sure ifall wears size 7.

That wouldn't work out at all.