1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864 MAGA 1864

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
What exactly did I get wrong, Maestro?
there’s been dictators since the Dawn of of nations. We, the people created a government of three equal branches to prevent our country from falling into a dictatorship. So why throw the dictator word around unless you’re clueless or unless you think the fantesy dictator would do away with the other two branches. So once again, where are you coming up with such a stupid idea? oh I know you are brainwashed by the media, the people you hang around with or maybe you’re just plain stupid to the eay our government runs.

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
there’s been dictators since the Dawn of of nations. We, the people created a government of three equal branches to prevent our country from falling into a dictatorship. So why throw the dictator word around unless you’re clueless or unless you think the fantesy dictator would do away with the other two branches. So once again, where are you coming up with such a stupid idea? oh I know you are brainwashed by the media, the people you hang around with or maybe you’re just plain stupid to the eay our government runs.
I didn’t say that we live in a dictatorship. I mentioned that you apparently want to live in a dictatorship, because you think that whatever the prez wants, despite what the people want, should be the law of the land.

Reactions: mundus

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
I didn’t say that we live in a dictatorship. I mentioned that you apparently want to live in a dictatorship, because you think that whatever the prez wants, despite what the people want, should be the law of the land.
stop that sh!t dude, I didn’t say that. I said that no matter who is elected president it’s three branches of government that prevent a dictatorship try reading it again and using your brain.
when it goes wrong is when the president makes decisions that are not for the good of the country. for example, who in the right mind would think that allowing 8 million illegal aliens in the country In three years would be a good idea. Anyone with any common sense with did this is crazy. No matter that both parties don’t give a damn, somebody has To step in and stop it! The guy that supposed to do it right now won’t because he might get in trouble.

Last edited:

estreet

Miki Dora status
Feb 19, 2021
Southern Cali
when it goes wrong is when the president makes decisions that are not for the good of the country.
You are still speaking as though the president is not a representative of the people.

It appears that Democrats are more interested in securing the border than the Republicans are. Go figure. In any case, a despot would say “fuck’m all” and just do whatever they like. You want to be ruled by a despot, apparently.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
no matter what the bona fide conservative credentials of the Arizona Supreme Court, no one can deny that crazy ruling before a presidential election is 100% election interference. I seem to recall a similar bad ruling that came to light before the 2020 election that was also election interference. Remember Roe versus Wade? that is the key decision that swung the election and favor of this crazy government, we are dealing with right now.

• Haha
Reactions: slipped_disc

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
Well that’s not true. So if the guy wasn’t running for president this thread would not exist?

But the other guy claims he's a devout Catholic and if we believe him we know that’s anti-abortion period! Except he's proven that he just does what he's told or he will get in “trouble”.

We all know there's an invisible hand running the country that even the president is afraid of and you guys seen to be afraid of it too.

Why

Don't you know you can vote the guy out and elect someone who's not afraid?

Even if one party controled the legeslature a common sense president should remain neutral.
Majority of catholics are pro choice.

Reactions: slipped_disc

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016
no matter what the bona fide conservative credentials of the Arizona Supreme Court, no one can deny that crazy ruling before a presidential election is 100% election interference. I seem to recall a similar bad ruling that came to light before the 2020 election that was also election interference. Remember Roe versus Wade? that is the key decision that swung the election and favor of this crazy government, we are dealing with right now.
It wasn’t a crazy ruling. The law was on the books and never amended or repealed. The Issue isn’t the court but the dopes who litigated the matter in the first place.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.

Legislature interference or Election Interference ?? :) )

what say you 2surf ?? :shrug: )

no matter what the bona fide conservative credentials of the Arizona Supreme Court, no one can deny that crazy ruling before a presidential election is 100% election interference.

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

Legislature interference or Election Interference ?? :) )

what say you 2surf ?? :shrug: )
Weird. Duffy said this was the democrats’ responsibility and predicted they wouldn’t do anything because they like it as a November issue.

I don’t think Duffy knows Arizona.

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/04/13/mike-pence-trump-conservative-movement/

When Trump suggested he would not push for a federal limit on abortion Monday, Pence called it a “slap in the face to the millions of pro-life Americans who voted for him.” When Trump sent mixed signals on continued Chinese ownership of the social network TikTok, Pence launched a $2 million ad campaign through a nonprofit he founded demanding a Senate vote to force a sale or shutdown of the service.

“Donald Trump is pursuing an agenda that is at odds with the conservative agenda that we governed on during our four years, which is why I cannot in good conscience endorse Donald Trump in this campaign,” Pence said last month.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Well that’s not true. So if the guy wasn’t running for president this thread would not exist?

But the other guy claims he's a devout Catholic and if we believe him we know that’s anti-abortion period! Except he's proven that he just does what he's told or he will get in “trouble”.

We all know there's an invisible hand running the country that even the president is afraid of and you guys seen to be afraid of it too.

Why

Don't you know you can vote the guy out and elect someone who's not afraid?

Even if one party controled the legeslature a common sense president should remain neutral.
you are spare parts, bud

what the fk was that....?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Where on earth did you come up with that from that post?