1/3 of Texas is without power right now...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Well, really. Getting "subway'd" was better than getting cracks, brah. :roflmao:
And subway, has made up for his misgivings, to some of us ....
But the Newport crew never got to play, like some of us have
Nor You ...Amigo
Cracks go-around?? ;)
Cracks more effective. You know that. I know that. Different times, they get what they get. Lots of complaints, bitching, etc. No action.

Talk story? Becoming a lost art. Surfers used to talk story. No hassle. Donald T could talk some story. Dale V. Never ending. You know Ricky James from your South Bay time, good story. I saw Henry Ford not long ago. Good story. Good bullshitter.

OT?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Cracks more effective. You know that. I know that. Different times, they get what they get. Lots of complaints, bitching, etc. No action.

Talk story? Becoming a lost art. Surfers used to talk story. No hassle. Donald T could talk some story. Dale V. Never ending. You know Ricky James from your South Bay time, good story. I saw Henry Ford not long ago. Good story. Good bullshitter.

OT?
have you heard from him?

last email outreach went unanswered

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point

OT?
I can talk story but you wouldn't really like it.

My tales are all weird funny sad stories. :dancing:

Thursday, I was telling students a story while they were taking a test on Zoom and they told me to mute my mic so they could concentrate.

Lil F'ers.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
Well, really. Getting "subway'd" was better than getting cracks, brah. :roflmao:
And subway, has made up for his misgivings, to some of us ....
But the Newport crew never got to play, like some of us have
Nor You ...Amigo
Cracks go-around?? ;)
Lest we also forget that epic dinner at the crab house in La Jolla with some of the SD CREW.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I feel like that graph above weird sex frog is accurate in some way. Born 79

ThaDood

Michael Peterson status
Jul 29, 2003
Playa Zen
You ever seen that before? The deep holes in the rivers and sloughs off the bays have got to be holding what’s left of the redfish, trout, and flounder. And they be hungry.

You have a warm water outlet at the plant????
I’ve seen it 3 times in 17 years.
Several, Plant A & B main in/outakes. Central coast had a big fishkill. Not much here in upper coast.....that I’ve seen or heard of.
In the summer, it’s stupid crazy the amount of redfish and trout around some of our docks.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Los Angeles has no problem keeping power on. Why is that?
To be fair we do have rolling blackouts periodically. And there are infrastructure issues that force shutdowns in high fire risk areas from time to time.

I’m surprised Texas doesn’t burn garbage to keep the lights on. Clean Beautiful Garbage!