Search results

1. ReForest

WTB Tomo Quad Fins - Futures

Anyone out there that wants to get rid of a set?
  2. ReForest

ZIPPER - by STAB

Who's seen? I'm watching it tonight, but I heard its good! Can't wait to see some Bobby footage.
  3. ReForest

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

Who in the heck is running things at O'Neill? First Timmy now Kolohe! They are blowing it over there.
  4. ReForest

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

How many surfs before you decide a board is not making the cut? 5 sessions? 1 month? 1 session of good wave? 1 wave?
  5. ReForest

WTB - Powerdrive fins in Futures

If anyone has a 5 fin set of Futures Powerdrive fins, let me know. I have a thruster set in FCS2 if you want a trade plus cash or just straight cash. Thanks.
  6. ReForest

ISO Futures Quad Rear

In Search of Futures Quad rears. I have a bunch of FCS fins but not many Futures. Any recommendations on pivot template rears or rears that would compliment a medium pivot in front, would be much appreciated. Anyone that has some they want to sell or trade (or both) for some FCS fins, let me...
  7. ReForest

Return of the Wizard Sleeve - The "S Boss"

https://www.firewiresurfboards.com/products/s-boss-ibolic?variant=48326741426492 Anyone see any similarities between this and the Wizard Sleeve? :unsure:
  8. ReForest

WTB 5'6" Album Bom Dia

Any smaller guys want to get rid of a 5'6" Bom dia? *[all red colored boards excluded]
  9. ReForest

Boards Ridden in 2023

I created a list of all the boards ridden in 2023. Does anyone else do this? I thought it would be helpful to make a list and reflect back on a few things. 1) how fortunate I am to be able to ride so many boards; and 2) reflect on how the boards felt and looked so I can plan out my purchases...
  10. ReForest

Does Clay Marzo deserve his own thread?

Holy hell! This type of surfing is mind blowing. Not only given the fact its a 4'6" board but a softtop too! o_O
  11. ReForest

O‘ahu in December 2023

Planning a trip to Oahu in December. Any suggestions on places to stay, spots to visit, rent a car... not rent a car, food spots... pretty much everything? The wife wants Waikiki and I want at least 1 day on North Shore. Any suggestions on cheap places and what would be best for the kids and...
  12. ReForest

Scott "Desi" Desiderio - Memorial Paddle Out in Oside today

Scott Desiderio, known as "Desi" passed away on June 22, 2023 after battling cancer. https://stabmag.com/elsewhere/rest-in-peace-scott-desi-desiderio/
  13. ReForest

Westside of Maui - Aston Maui Hill Resort

Anyone ever stayed in this area? Is there any surf nearby? Looking for answer and started here. Thanks in advance! Mahalo.
  14. ReForest

Limited Edition FCSII MR Box Set with autograph card - 3 set of fins for $355.00 - SICK or NOT SO SICK?

https://www.surffcs.com/blogs/news/introducing-the-mark-richards-limited-edition-box-set?utm_source=Klaviyo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=FCS%20-%20Mark%20Richards%20Box%20Set%20%28US%29%20%2801H0HZTYH3QF3P09GPSYS61CBW%29&_kx=Hq1CDLkebKJsw5wSvYaS5bU-3o0_qzfylFmJj0_kS-qTo-pZ9ZYYuarkrh8_Gp97.NpQ3iA
  15. ReForest

Surfing in Colorado

Thinking about taking a trip with a friend through Colorado to score some stand still river waves. Sounded crazy at first, but now I'm frothing on it. Anybody got any info or experiences they wanna share? My buddy said there is a river that had a bridge collapse inside it, and it created this...
  16. ReForest

Spray vs. Technique

Does spray Trump technique? In other words, does throwing a lot of spray overcome, having bad technique, and bad form? Let’s say, in a contest setting. If you’re a judge and you see a surfer throw a ton of spray, but not have very good technique; versus, another surfer that has great...
  17. ReForest

Boston, MA - Nahant Beach (wetsuit suggestions)

I am going on a trip with family and looking for some advice on what type of suit to bring? Would a 5/4 be good with 3mm booties and gloves? Or should I bring a 6/5 with 5mm booties and gloves? Water temp says 40's. I'm going in April so it might warm up a little, but I'm guessing not...
  18. ReForest

Unidentified Surfing Object (USO)

I need some help identifying a pretty sweet looking surfboard I found in a shop. Anybody have any information on the brand or shaper?
  19. ReForest

A&H Vessels | Handshaped Surfboards | San Clemente, CA

Anyone ever ridden one of these? I saw one in Icons of Surf that looked tastey. I visited the website and saw a video of Mason Ho riding one. https://www.ahvessels.com/motion?wix-vod-video-id=feb127e59a774c9baa3656ae56d49b9f&wix-vod-comp-id=comp-kcn10f46 They look pretty sick...
  20. ReForest

Von Sol Hornet Honey Comb Quad Set - Anyone selling a set??

https://von-sol.myshopify.com/collections/von-sol-performance-fins/products/hornet-honey-comb-quad-set-fcs Seeing if anyone has a set of the Hornet Honey Comb for sale. Or alternatively, another set of upright rear quad fins for FCS. Gracias...