WTB - Powerdrive fins in Futures

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
If anyone has a 5 fin set of Futures Powerdrive fins, let me know.

I have a thruster set in FCS2 if you want a trade plus cash or just straight cash.

Thanks.

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
haven't used in years. I think I still have. will take a look this week
I remember you had some FCS but if you have some futures that would be great!
looked like dan is using more traditional quad fins nowadays?
Yeah... it appears so. But I like to experiment. On a couple bottom turns with the Vader 2 it felt like a hatchet fin or flex fin would really help in having a smooth in and out turn. I wanna see if I'm right. lol.

oeste858

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2017
San Diego, CA
I remember you had some FCS but if you have some futures that would be great!

Yeah... it appears so. But I like to experiment. On a couple bottom turns with the Vader 2 it felt like a hatchet fin or flex fin would really help in having a smooth in and out turn. I wanna see if I'm right. lol.
I ended up getting both 5-fin sets at the time :foreheadslap: #YOLOtoohard
What I would like to try is the twin hachets in futures

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
I ended up getting both 5-fin sets at the time :foreheadslap: #YOLOtoohard
What I would like to try is the twin hachets in futures
Haha. Apparently I yolo'd too hard as well. I have the Hatchets in Futures and FCS2.

But @maxfieldmiles is currently borrowing the Futures ones for his V4 roundnose in PU. :cheers:

ReForest

Michael Peterson status
Oct 7, 2020
What’s the difference between these and the Futures Tomo set?
In my opinion, the Tomo ones have more hold (due to the twin tipped hatchet) and are more stiff. The Krypt Powerdrive fins have more flex and drive and seem to work better in certain wave types.

However, I do want to get a set of Tomo Futures if anyone has a set they want to get rid of. I have the Tomo fins in FCS but not futures.

Now that Firewire/Slater is switching over the Futures i have to get my fin quiver collection going.

Reactions: JDJ