Search results

1. D

Hows surf in Troncones area

Thinking for going for a week or two this summer anyone been? how are the left points?
  2. D

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

I know some shapers take longer than others but curious to see how long others have waited
  3. D

Ordered same board model but new board has more toe angle on main fins....not happy

Ordered another board as a back up to my magic board which works great... favorite board. New board arrives and the two main fins have more toe in angle which I noticed and measured then rode it yesterday and it felt like sh!t. Can feel the drag and feels nothing like my other board. How the...
  4. D

Retro ripper reviews?

Anyone have any feedback on this board--
  5. D

Measuring fin placement from tail

When measuring how far lets say twin fins from tail are you measuring from the edge of fin base or trailing edge of the fin?
  6. D

WTB ALBUM PLASMIC 5'4"

Msg me if you have one for sale- Thanks:shaka:
  7. D

Anyone been to Cardon surf resort Mex

Looks like a great set up with 2 left point breaks right out back. Found some drama online about the owner being a real dick to other surfers not staying at his resort that come and surf the points. Any info is appreciated---
  8. D

Sansa Air 1 board policy??

Flying into SJO and then taking Sansa air to final destination and looking at their website says only one surfboard per person because of weight restrictions as its a small plane. They do have a policy of charging a dollar a pound for overweight luggage but dont see anything regarding bringing a...
  9. D

Looking for AMK in twin tab

Anyone know if someone makes the AMK twin keel in twin tab??