Search results

1. D

Happy birthday ElOgro!

Happy Birthday you old ogre! Hope things are well with you and your family. Cheers my friend.
  2. D

Surfboard Yard Sale Tomorrow in Oceanside

I will post it tomorrow.
  3. D

Was out of town on a surf trip with Oceanslide and others so not looking at the forum. It went okay. I still have a lot of boards that I need to get rid of. The prices are stupid, but that happens when you move. If there is something you are interested in let me know. 20W, I have G10 future fins...
  4. D

I'm having a surfboard yard sale tomorrow morning 8 to noon. Lots of good boards with good prices. https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/oceanside-surfboard-lawn-sale/7636246067.html https://offerup.com/item/detail/1597676122
  5. D

Happy birthday ElOgro!

Happy Birthday Senor Ogre! Am sure you have some tequila handy so raise a toast. Cheers my friend.
  6. D

Petition to ban e-bikes @ Lowers...

I forgot to mention that class 3 e-bikes cannot have a throttle. Most all of them do. The issue could be mostly solved with enforcing existing laws.
  7. D

Petition to ban e-bikes @ Lowers...

Just have the rangers and police enforce the laws. There are already laws for e-bikes. Unfortunately when on county, state or federal land the rules differ and are not clear. That really needs to be rectified. Class 1 eBike A Class 1 eBike, or low-speed pedal-assisted electric bicycles, is...
  8. D

Watch out! Cyclist coming through

You are one hundred percent correct in what your are saying. In my three months I have seen many drunks and have done my best to avoid them. The best I can say is if you go out and drink, lock your bikes up and walk. Get the bikes in the morning, For a couple of reasons. First is you or your...
  9. D

Mr. Sharkbiscuit, I was talking about my naivety and not understanding why bicyclist do what they do. In an effort to show the other side. I see it now. Some people will not see it unless they experience it. You are 100% correct in pay attention when you are on a bicycle. In just the little...
  10. D

Have been in Key West for the last three months and even though I already understood the concept of taking the lane I never did it. That was until almost being doored three times in a two week period. I've done it and you 've done it, opening the door of your car without looking. Not placing any...
  11. D

Why is ‘bra’ singular and ‘panties’ plural?

Well I got busted looking at those nice pictures. Wife comes to tell me dinner is ready and says, "What are you looking at?". All I had to say is it is the ERB and she laughed. Her reply is that bra is short for brassiere so that is why it's not plural. The only thing she could come up with for...
  12. D

Coco could be in Twouble !

Well Poop! The wave is longer than Oceanside. Maybe I should be moving. Wonder if she skateboarded a lot in her early years. Some good talent.
  13. D

EC long fish and glider

He is so busy he does not have time. Last I heard he is working hard to get things done and you got to respect that. Know this from friends who get a lot of his boards. Second hand knowledge so take it for what it is worth.
  14. D

***The Official Dog Thread***

Puppies also learn from the older dogs which makes them easier to train. Especially house breaking them.
  15. D

*** The Official 2020 What Are You Listening To Thread ***

May have been posted before. Any of the NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert on Youtube. The talent from big names to unknown names is amazing. Only unknown because the radios do not play them and my own naivete.
  16. D

John Prine in critical condition with Coronavirus

Hey Mr. Ogre. Was a late bloomer to a lot of the music at that time. The radio play was very limited as a youngster and had no say in what got played, most of the time. Learned to enjoy it the older I got going to festivals that featured song writers. Interesting group of people who sometimes...