Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

ChaseTMP

Michael Peterson status
Apr 6, 2014
S. Redondo
I like Pliny, but there are so many good DIPA's (Spring is DIPA season). If the Made West 8th Anniversary DIPA is still at your local TJ's (or craft suds depot), that's really good. The best (easily attainable) DIPA I've had was The Gnar from Brewery X that was available at TJ's for a few weeks a year or two ago. My buddy owns a tasting room in Redondo and has a Golden Palette, so there are some delicious suds coming through his place, Select Beer & Taproom.

Last edited:

tedshred5

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2015
assuming I click with this boar and I already click with Pyzalien2, what's a better stumps fish for me, TKF or Banjo?

sdsrfr

Phil Edwards status
Jul 13, 2020
San Diego
assuming I click with this boar and I already click with Pyzalien2, what's a better stumps fish for me, TKF or Banjo?
i ordered my flare and banjo at the same time. I mostly rode the flare.

i like the tkf with glass ons more. maybe I’d have liked my banjo more if I had glass ons.

JDJ

Miki Dora status
Mar 1, 2014
The OC
Banana Fish is my favorite board at the moment. It is the quantum quad with some tweaks and Flare rocker. It’s a one board quiver.

Mine is 5’8, 20 3/4, 2 9/16 at 33L. The foil is more like a Flare and not like a TKF (which is way more foiled).

I also asked for the swallow to be less deep, mine is a 2 inch curved swallow tail.

Last edited: