Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

LifeOnMars

Michael Peterson status
Jan 14, 2020
You know what really irked me lately?

Everyone bowing to ol’ One Arm Bethany for sending it on a close out. “Legend” or “warrior” and “all time” getting thrown around pretty loosely…. and she’s a super huge religious kook and anti-vaxxer.
JEBUS SAVES!!!

you better remember :shameonyou:

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Q: Does Kelly Slater pose a public health threat to Australia if he is let in?

If the answer is yes (it isn’t) then this makes perfect sense.

But the answer is no. He’s not being let in because he’s a threat to the authoritarians that run the place and a threat to the narrative they use to keep their people in line.

youcantbeserious

Billy Hamilton status
Oct 29, 2020
Location location

But the answer is no. He’s not being let in because he’s a threat to the authoritarians that run the place and a threat to the narrative they use to keep their people in line.
That sounds very dramatic, well done

Driftcoast

Michael Peterson status
Aug 5, 2002

How goes the AA slogan?

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to know the difference.

• Love
Reactions: ReForest and PRCD

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002

Everyone bowing to ol’ One Arm Bethany for sending it on a close out. “Legend” or “warrior” and “all time” getting thrown around pretty loosely…. and she’s a super huge religious kook and anti-vaxxer.

Not totally relevant, but more pertinent to the convo than the other rants.
hey ocean72946283, what’s up man?
cowabunga
rg

Reactions: ocean7847

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010

Not totally relevant, but more pertinent to the convo than the other rants.
The media knows how to pick their battles, and what qualities they want to support.

They chose wisely and decided to praise the Bethany who is a one-armed, breadwinner Mom of three

Instead of ostracizing the super-religious anti-vaccine Bethany

StuAzole

Duke status
Jan 22, 2016

So you’re for loosening visa requirements? Maybe the US should get rid of its various vaccination requirements for visa applicants too?

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
How many exotic surf locales do you think Kelly Slater has gotten inoculated to visit without a second thought? Vaccinations and travel are something that’s largely been accepted. When I went to colombia I got vaccinated for all kinds of things and felt the side effects in a big way compared to the covid vaccines that all you pvssies have your panties in a bunch over.

r32

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 1, 2005
Cambria
Been a while since I've been to South America, but I remember having to get several vax for a few of those countries that wouldn't let you in without proof.

Can't remember which countries required which vaxxes. But do recall the vaxxes having no effect on my health or my happiness. Most likely because I'm not some pussy ass bitch.

santacruzin

Kelly Slater status
Oct 17, 2007
valley purgatory
Been a while since I've been to South America, but I remember having to get several vax for a few of those countries that wouldn't let you in without proof.

Can't remember which countries required which vaxxes. But do recall the vaxxes having no effect on my health or my happiness. Most likely because I'm not some pussy ass bitch.
Had to get a series of things for my last India trip. Company sends you to a travel vaccine place and they does you up haha.

I did refuse one because of gnar side effects.