Unvaxxed Kelly Slater to be denied access to Australia...( Victoria and Western Australia)

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
No, but if a monitor was a television, it'd be my favorite TV show.
Seriously, like with that classic Platoon cello Adagio playing dramatically throughout as all these trolls battle it out for the soul of the erBB

I’m with Elias. Fukk that Barnes psychopath

• Haha
Reactions: keenfish and PRCD

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Well, sort of
except its Because someone other than you said so
someone with authority said so
you can say whatever you want, and you do, but it doesn’t really matter
but yeah, it’s basically because someone other than you said so

maybe you should’ve made different decisions to put yourself in a position of authority where you could be the one who said so, but you chose not to
oh well
maybe it’s not too late
I have no desire to control other people.

Random Guy

Duke status
Jan 16, 2002
I have no desire to control other people.
you have no desire to liberate yourself and others
instead you have outbursts on the internet
you play The Victim instead of taking action
interesting since you seem to belittle the victim mentality
bootstraps
you talk about them all the time
use them
become a rule maker
Maybe youre not a politician
Maybe you’re a narcisist blowhard douchebag
maybe you don’t really know anything about anything you love to rant about
so what?
we know you can have all those traits and become president

stop being the victim, and having to do things because someone else said so
be the guy who says so

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
you have no desire to liberate yourself and others
instead you have outbursts on the internet
you play The Victim instead of taking action
interesting since you seem to belittle the victim mentality
bootstraps
you talk about them all the time
use them
become a rule maker
Maybe youre not a politician
Maybe you’re a narcisist blowhard douchebag
maybe you don’t really know anything about anything you love to rant about
so what?
we know you can have all those traits and become president

stop being the victim, and having to do things because someone else said so
be the guy who says so
You have quite the imagination.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Brilliant. Each episode you can have the cast from the ultimate surfer act out a thread from the erBB.
First entry:

Was on the road all day yesterday and I'll be on the road most of today so you'll have plenty of time to ponder this.

At this stage of the game, anybody who cared knows my identity thanks to hal and a couple of other idiots on this site who posted my full name and other details. Hal still hides and takes shots at me but whatever......I'm not the guy who will post his real identity unless he'd like to continue to play the games he's playing right now. Ball is in his court on that. Game on.

Let me lay it out in a fashion that everyone here will understand without revealing anyone's name or further details.

Back on November 3, 2018 hal reached out to me in private messaging (not the other way around and if he'd like to dispute that I'll proceed by posting that message and all subsequent messages in their entirety.......not cherrypicked.) Unfortunately, I thought he was being sincere I was very open about who I was. Hal was never as open or honest. In the ensuing message exchanges he acted nice and then proceeded to use cherrypicked snippets from those messages to take shots at me in a dishonest fashion for several years. hal thought he'd forever be anonymous. I was beyond a good sport.

Hal's hubris did lead him did make a mistake though. I believe a year later hal wanted to get involved with an event I've been loosly involved with for a number of years and via private messaging asked me who he should get in touch with to help him get started. I was generous with the information I gave him even though he'd been a major dick in his on-line persona. He never revealed his identity but in that exchange hal did inadvertently put himself into a group of no more than 5 people on the planet. I believe a year later I took a guess at an organization name that was one of the 5 possible organizations (still not knowing hal's identity) and later brought up that organization in a post. Hal then dishonestly tried to spin that in the the comments but in his hubris he actually took the 5 possible people and narrowed it down further.

Fast forward to late last summer or early fall and another member of this forum posted hal's actual first name. hal even responded in a manner which just confirmed that was in fact his name. Over then next few weeks other posters and myself mocked him by using that name in posts. There was no looking for him as he's so dishonestly posted numerous times........He'd fukked up and another member had simply put the pieces together for me by posting his first name. hal had previously put himself into a group of about 4 people on the planet and when someone on this forum posted his real name it narrowed it down to only one possibility and his days of being completely anonymous were blown.

Shortly after hal's anonymity was blown this year's annual event that both hal and I now attend took place. Making matters worse for hal, he's in a visible role at the event. Hal had to be mortified to even show up knowing his identity had been blown just weeks earlier and given his conduct towards me on this forum. Our paths crossed as I turned to leave after reading some posted information and here he comes towards me not 20 feet away. I could have ignored him. I could have dumped him on his ass. It could have been ugly.........but I'm not that kind of guy. Instead, I made a joke which broke the ice and opened up a quite lengthy, friendly conversation. Hal was extremely nervous at first and stuttered something like "I'm glad I ran into you" as he was probably thinking about his conduct on here and the much larger man he faced after years of being a dick while anonymously hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

Hal can spin all he wants but that is verbatim how all of that went down through the years. You be the judge. As for hal's internet persona, he can keep poking if he'd like but if the topic related the things in this post are brought up in a dishonest fashion again I'll post every private message exchange from the very beginning in their entirety and plenty of other info so you all can be the judge as to who is being truthful and who is being a dick "in real life" Otherwise I'm just as friendly as ever in real life.

Ball is in your court "hal9000". Proceed with caution.

LarryTate

Nep status
May 7, 2012
First entry:

Was on the road all day yesterday and I'll be on the road most of today so you'll have plenty of time to ponder this.

At this stage of the game, anybody who cared knows my identity thanks to hal and a couple of other idiots on this site who posted my full name and other details. Hal still hides and takes shots at me but whatever......I'm not the guy who will post his real identity unless he'd like to continue to play the games he's playing right now. Ball is in his court on that. Game on.

Let me lay it out in a fashion that everyone here will understand without revealing anyone's name or further details.

Back on November 3, 2018 hal reached out to me in private messaging (not the other way around and if he'd like to dispute that I'll proceed by posting that message and all subsequent messages in their entirety.......not cherrypicked.) Unfortunately, I thought he was being sincere I was very open about who I was. Hal was never as open or honest. In the ensuing message exchanges he acted nice and then proceeded to use cherrypicked snippets from those messages to take shots at me in a dishonest fashion for several years. hal thought he'd forever be anonymous. I was beyond a good sport.

Hal's hubris did lead him did make a mistake though. I believe a year later hal wanted to get involved with an event I've been loosly involved with for a number of years and via private messaging asked me who he should get in touch with to help him get started. I was generous with the information I gave him even though he'd been a major dick in his on-line persona. He never revealed his identity but in that exchange hal did inadvertently put himself into a group of no more than 5 people on the planet. I believe a year later I took a guess at an organization name that was one of the 5 possible organizations (still not knowing hal's identity) and later brought up that organization in a post. Hal then dishonestly tried to spin that in the the comments but in his hubris he actually took the 5 possible people and narrowed it down further.

Fast forward to late last summer or early fall and another member of this forum posted hal's actual first name. hal even responded in a manner which just confirmed that was in fact his name. Over then next few weeks other posters and myself mocked him by using that name in posts. There was no looking for him as he's so dishonestly posted numerous times........He'd fukked up and another member had simply put the pieces together for me by posting his first name. hal had previously put himself into a group of about 4 people on the planet and when someone on this forum posted his real name it narrowed it down to only one possibility and his days of being completely anonymous were blown.

Shortly after hal's anonymity was blown this year's annual event that both hal and I now attend took place. Making matters worse for hal, he's in a visible role at the event. Hal had to be mortified to even show up knowing his identity had been blown just weeks earlier and given his conduct towards me on this forum. Our paths crossed as I turned to leave after reading some posted information and here he comes towards me not 20 feet away. I could have ignored him. I could have dumped him on his ass. It could have been ugly.........but I'm not that kind of guy. Instead, I made a joke which broke the ice and opened up a quite lengthy, friendly conversation. Hal was extremely nervous at first and stuttered something like "I'm glad I ran into you" as he was probably thinking about his conduct on here and the much larger man he faced after years of being a dick while anonymously hiding behind a keyboard and monitor.

Hal can spin all he wants but that is verbatim how all of that went down through the years. You be the judge. As for hal's internet persona, he can keep poking if he'd like but if the topic related the things in this post are brought up in a dishonest fashion again I'll post every private message exchange from the very beginning in their entirety and plenty of other info so you all can be the judge as to who is being truthful and who is being a dick "in real life" Otherwise I'm just as friendly as ever in real life.

Ball is in your court "hal9000". Proceed with caution.
There must be a lot of drunk posting and emotional immaturity in here to reach this level. Interesting that it comes to this with some people.